Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
@HenriiCoop you’ve just inspired me to come up with a little 12 days of Christmas Bev style

12 jugs of gravy
11 stair air fresheners
10 bottles of rose
9 knives from Turkey
8 slow cookers
7 day old knickers
6 figures in the bank account
5 jars of chutanee
4 gifted air fryers
3 nights ont nightshift
2 jumping eyebrows
and a mouth like an old cat’s bum

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

gigi_93

VIP Member
Anybody creative enough to get a wiki going? I think you have to ask a mod in the help forum?

also her sons look like the type who spread peanut butter on their willies and let the dog have a go. Sorry Ted

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
I need to lay off this thread because I just smiled at someone I knew, only I don’t know her- it was Vonnie! And without giving away my location, she’s not in the UK right now. Wonder why best friend Bev didn’t go away with her?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

loveulongtime0

Chatty Member
So she hasn’t paid for a mortgage in 30 odd years, and yet her house still looks like a fucking dive? Never known someone to be so snobby when their house looks like that shithole. Embarrassing

• Heart
Reactions: 24

HenriiCoop

Chatty Member
“He can ride his sleigh with no handlebars”

I’m also picturing grandper Dave leading the way with his red nose.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Old Banger Bett

Chatty Member
When she’s been at the 🍷🍷🍷 she is so rude to people in her comments
Her questionable hygiene - wears the same clothes day and night for days
Lack of food hygiene really turns my stomach
So many undeclared Adverts on her TikTok now
Her attitude and how she thinks she’s better than everyone
And there's always that one night stand she had with Peter Sutcliffe in a caravan .

Screenshot 2022-11-30 221652.png
Screenshot 2022-11-30 221609.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
I have an opinion that might be unpopular - I think her mother was probably quite a cold and undemonstrative presence in her childhood which explains a lot of her issues. I’m sure her mum was a product of her class, circumstances and the times she lived in and it’s easy for us to judge people harshly when looking back. Her mother came across as a lovely old lady in the videos we’ve seen of her, but age does that to people sometimes, it makes them nicer. Despite what Bev says about her mum and their supposedly great relationship I always sense an underlying resentment and she makes some quite telling little remarks. Anyone agree?

Reactions: 21

HenriiCoop

Chatty Member
Thread #16! Bev might be running out of material but we aren’t.

This was the most liked post with the words “thread title” in it and it think it’s brilliant. Well done @EvilJigglypuff you get 2 degrees from Keighley university! Use them wisely.

All is predictable in Bev’s world - fighting with children while drunk on kylie Minogue brand rosé. We eagerly await Vonneh’s move (I bet she won’t even leave a forwarding address)!

Continue being funny you lovely lot!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21