Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
I wanna see the rest of rylees comment as it looks like it might be a good one 🤣🤣

I can’t cope at the misplaced angry/snarky responses at genuine comments and then likes ones that are blatantly taking the piss.

It’s like she is playing with a pinanta but she’s hitting a bin 20 metres away instead, she’s completely off the mark 🤣🥰
She got three likes, the ‘troll’ got 19 bet she’s fewmin
IMG_6727.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

So so able

She’s a right cheeky bastard going on about her corned beef ‘ash. I like mine all mushed up, doesn’t make me a bad person or a weaning baby!! She eats so much cabbage that house must permanently stink of stale farts. No the bloody wonder she puts air fresheners all over the place the dirty bitch.

• Haha

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
Bev is totally rattled by the comment that her house is like a Blackpool B&B/care home! Of course she’s so thick that she thinks they meant a care home IN Blackpool, but anyhoo, we all know what the commenter meant and I think they got the aesthetic pretty bang on! As someone said earlier, it’s not exactly a major flex to have been mortgage free that long when you live in a bog standard house that’s never been upgraded. Believe it or not, a house can have memories even if it doesn’t have woodchip wallpaper, acrylic carpets, flat pack furniture, slapdash DIY efforts and a kitchen from 1990. The people in the comments need to check themselves and their eye sight. They all seem to agree that the house is beautiful and cosy and filled with love…mind you, they’d probably say that about an abattoir. Some people honestly have trouble using their one brain cell.

BP78

VIP Member
So between the GP receptionist and the pharmacy assistant Nanna Bastard will make out they're both doctors.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Diddikins

VIP Member
1) that makes no sense
2) why be so rude when someone asked a question

Hope she is still pissing out her arse and the rancid old cunt gets caught short in Aldi
Half of her comebacks don’t make sense. The evil little goblin thinks she’s a lot more clever and witty than she is.

HenriiCoop

Chatty Member
I’m still flabbergasted by that meal. 4 pieces of haddock to herself!!! Eating like a walrus.

• Haha

omgcupcakesbaby

Imagine sitting right next to your front door for forty years.
View attachment 2526195
having lived in a terraced house that was all I could afford at the time I really don’t see the problem with this, it’s very common in those types of houses. In the house I now own I have patio doors that are in my living room which are the back doors to the house so not much difference really, the real issue is him being mortgage free for the last 30+ years and never spending a penny on it to make it look less like a run down hostel that even bedbugs would take one look at, wipe their feet and then make a break back out the door 😂

BP78

VIP Member
Seeing Ted running up the decking highlights how tiny his world is, the shitty yard with no space to run

• Sad
  • Heart

Lorny

VIP Member
Cant wait!!! Wonder if the leprechaun shoes make an appearance. Will she wear the races dress. Or god awfull red pants.. Guesses???
She dressed like she was heading to the carvery at the sons wedding so I’m guessing she’ll wear her Harry Potter oodie to this one.

• Haha

Knock knock

Chatty Member
Watch Tik Tok enough and you will see videos of groups of friends who go abroad and make each of the gang wear clothes they have purchased from a charity shop.
All in bad taste

Nanna does it all by herself no bother
No wonder no one wants to walk with her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

HenriiCoop

Chatty Member
@Probablylurking66 You wouldn’t have to trawl back more than one page with this thread tbh because she’s consistently awful! Just yesterday she said about someone’s grandchild dying as if it was a fond memory.

She has a disabled grandchild of her own who she shuns. She says in all her bios “grandmother of 4” knowing it’s 5. It’s cruel.

She was laughing at Hillsborough survivors and taunting people by showing off about reading the Sun and when people said justice for the 97 she was replying “😂😂😂”.

She did the same, filming them playing Cards Against Humanity and laughing at “I’m so hungry I could eat…Jade Goody’s cancerous remains”. Trolled people who were upset by it.

She went onto a guy’s profile and posted “are you on the spectrum” as an insult.

She gets pissed and starts abusing teenagers on their own pages. She’s just a shite person, basically.

• Wow

BP78

VIP Member
Imagine if Gordon did somehow get to watching one of her cooking posts and ripped it to shreds. She'd have a gob on her like a cats arsehole. Well even more like a cats arsehole. And then she'd block him.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
Kev just can't help throwing snide comments in Helen's direction, can she? The comment about the state of Helen and Richard's room, it was tidy! We've all seen how much of a scruff Kev is on holiday with stuff lying about and empty food packets etc but she has to throw shade at Helen twice about how messy her room is. What a cunt

halcyondays85

VIP Member
It's not about 'managing' through work Kev - believe it or not, it's not always about you - it's about not going to a work environment with vulnerable people when you're carrying a nasty virus. But she's a reyt grafter.

• Angry

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Well there’s one thing we can guarantee. Whatever she ate during her courageous battle with the shits would’ve come out identical to how it went in

• Haha