Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
I see the brother who couldn’t stay for tea due to a last minute engagement, is now ‘going away’ for Christmas. He’s not daft!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Spanor511

VIP Member
She wasn’t allowed to go and see Donny Osmond but her mum has no problems letting her go out and pumped behind the pub off Grandpa Dave getting pregnant.

• Haha

smudge126

VIP Member
omg why does she have to mention everyones professions ffs its so embarrassing man. i'm from a working class background myself but i dont go around saying stuff like 'my friend ___ whos a lawyer'
Yes, I was saying exactly this to my mother in law, who works in Spar earlier. We had a lovely time, and then I went to visit my dad who is a tyre fitter and he agreed with me too!

• Haha
  • Heart

HenriiCoop

Chatty Member
Vonneh’s back in the picture looking like Alice Cooper and she’s brought this new character into the Kev universe who has an unusual hair cut and flat skull.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19

halcyondays85

VIP Member
It’s actually quite depressing that she thinks it’s a flex to work every hour god sends in menial jobs for a relative pittance. Her poor mum had to do the same. And you can always tell when she’s pissed because she starts putting her and her family on a pedestal - cause they’re ’reyt grafters’. Yes, we all are Bev, except we aren’t looking down on others while we do it.

mrsbucket

VIP Member
Scrolling through a Facebook post dedicated to shit Christmas decs and seen someone has Nanna Bea's thumb on their tree.

Screenshot_20231204-130155~2.png

• Haha

Shielder2021

Chatty Member
Getting new leprechaun shoes for a packet instant mash bash 😂😂licking her grubby witchity grub fingers ewwwwww😳
---
New thread title Kevs packet mash bash 😂

• Haha

smudge126

VIP Member
“He could cook professionally, he knocks spots off me” not exactly a difficult task when all you serve up is frozen kebab meat, instant mash, or anything that needs a ration book for ingredients though, is it?

They’re setting off early in the morning too, I wonder if they’re going on his bike with no handlebars?

I’m v excited for gremlin and handlebars content, it’s like Christmas has come early!

• Haha

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
IMG_20231208_182353.jpg

How do these people tie there own laces? How thick must you be if you can't work out, in your own, that soup can be made in a pan?

• Haha

Chrisxo

VIP Member
Shes disgusting. She’s very lucky to be able to own her home I’m in my mid 20’s and seems like an impossible dream. I rent a new build council house and I’m beyond grateful for it. But she’s made me feel embarrassed there’s no shame in renting.