Nanna Bea #14 A gifted air fryer for the grandchild denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must’ve missed this. Why did she stop him renewing a season ticket?
Because it was getting too expensive and “they’re” not wasting money on that when he can just watch it on the telly. The telly (in the bedroom) which she replaced with a smaller one because if she has to have a TV in the bedroom she’s not having a massive one. I also recall her previously saying Dave has to watch the football upstairs so she can watch something different downstairs. She’s a bleeping witch.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Because it was getting too expensive and “they’re” not wasting money on that when he can just watch it on the telly. The telly (in the bedroom) which she replaced with a smaller one because if she has to have a TV in the bedroom she’s not having a massive one. I also recall her previously saying Dave has to watch the football upstairs so she can watch something different downstairs. She’s a bleeping witch.
To be honest, I’d rather watch tv upstairs than in the front room which literally opens up on to the street! Ewww

Reactions: 5
Urgh. I bet she just uses a dirty unwashed damp flannel on her three F’s in-between weekly bath time. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Awee I love Ted he looks such a sweet boy 😔 he's to pure to live with that rancid old hag 😫
---
Also nanna bastard thought the mcdonnals curry sauce was gave away so why is she stock piling it in an upstairs bedroom 🧐🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She threw it on the floor in the bathroom before using it too. She's a rancid bleep.

Reactions: 6
To be honest, I’d rather watch tv upstairs than in the front room which literally opens up on to the street! Ewww
Terrace houses are standard in the north as a cheaper starter home - don’t knock them till you’ve had one 😀

Reactions: 7
Awee I love Ted he looks such a sweet boy 😔 he's to pure to live with that rancid old hag 😫
---
Also nanna bastard thought the mcdonnals curry sauce was gave away so why is she stock piling it in an upstairs bedroom 🧐🤔
That’s probably everyone’s Christmas presents 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s such a selfish old toad. What happened to
Donating some of it to food banks etc.? No one needs that much curry sauce. She’s an absolute twit.

Let's face it the vile old gnome gave Dave a knee tremble in a back alley age 17
....The old ,vile nobody said they slept in their poor old mums bed until they were 18......Bev planned everything....Get knocked up and never have to work again.....Well at least now....I'm obsessed with watching handlebars.....My favourite go to place when I'm feeling sad.....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😍😍😍😂😂😂😂😂
---
Let's face it....Handlebars was practiced at least 50 times before it was recorded....And its absolutely shite!!!!!!...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Let's face it the vile old gnome gave Dave a knee tremble in a back alley age 17
....The old ,vile nobody said they slept in their poor old mums bed until they were 18......Bev planned everything....Get knocked up and never have to work again.....Well at least now....I'm obsessed with watching handlebars.....My favourite go to place when I'm feeling sad.....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😍😍😍😂😂😂😂😂
---
Let's face it....Handlebars was practiced at least 50 times before it was recorded....And its absolutely shite!!!!!!...
It’s all the more hilarious when we all know Handlebars probably can’t even ride his bike with no stabilisers.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.