Nanna Bea #14 A gifted air fryer for the grandchild denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely enjoyed this weekend gone more than the last one. Even had a bath, bit lean with the bubble bath but I guess you don't get to 6 figures in the bank by OD ING on the astonish bubbles 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread title suggestion
Bev gives us all a laugh, especially when she has her monthly bath

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ffs I'm feeling green with nausea today, just seeing her sucking her fingers then that custard coming out in blobs almost had me boking in the sink.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Definitely enjoyed this weekend gone more than the last one. Even had a bath, bit lean with the bubble bath but I guess you don't get to 6 figures in the bank by OD ING on the astonish bubbles 🤣
She really was stingy with that bubble bath, wasn't she. She is a soap dodger though, doesn't want to smell too nice

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has she done a dirty delete of the video where she burns her mouth on the cake and custard? Wanted a laugh but can’t find it!

• Haha
“Ish not often a fansheh a pudding but tonight ah doo” 🤣🤣 eee I’m creased at that pudding video!! Her eyes are half shut and she’s slurring like mad! Them pursed lips do my bloody head in

• Haha
It’s the vacant glazed over eyes on that pudding one 😂 looks like she’s had a size of pregablin with her grrrraveh and home made pastry (that anyone born after 1912 doesn’t know how to make)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly laughed out loud again at that screenshot of the stupid old bastard. Never will not be hilarious watching her eating that molten hot custard and the fact she’s absolutely rat arsed. The cat arse mouth is strong.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.