Nanna Bea #14 A gifted air fryer for the grandchild denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And Dave was probably in a grump because you pissed off somewhere without him and just looked out for yourself again.

Reactions: 3
When she showed her Lidl haul. Part of me wanted to be a knob and comment and say that naan means bread, and as such an authority on Indian cuisine she should know that. But I won’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder what percentage of the past 48 hours she’s been sober? I’m guessing single figures, if that.

Reactions: 4
And Dave was probably in a grump because you pissed off somewhere without him and just looked out for yourself again.
I actually feel quite sorry for Dave. The evil little scrotum stopped Dave from getting his season ticket at the football, which was probably one of the few things he actually enjoyed in life (because let’s face it the copious amounts of Stella isn’t for enjoyment, it’s the only way he can cope with the reality of his existence being married to the nasty toe) but she’s allowed to do exactly what she wants, out all the time, meals out, alcohol, holidays all without Dave. If this situation was the other way round and Dave was treating her like she treats him people would be quick to call it out as abuse/coercive control.

Reactions: 30
I actually feel quite sorry for Dave. The evil little scrotum stopped Dave from getting his season ticket at the football, which was probably one of the few things he actually enjoyed in life (because let’s face it the copious amounts of Stella isn’t for enjoyment, it’s the only way he can cope with the reality of his existence being married to the nasty toe) but she’s allowed to do exactly what she wants, out all the time, meals out, alcohol, holidays all without Dave. If this situation was the other way round and Dave was treating her like she treats him people would be quick to call it out as abuse/coercive control.
I was thinking about this when she posted a video saying something like “going out with your friends is good for your mental health”. Didn’t give a shiny shite about your husband’s mental health when you took his only hobby outside of pickling his own liver away from him, did you Bev?

Reactions: 11
Exactly this. The worst was the other week where she went to a 60's weekend in, I think, Haworth that I bet Dave would have absolutely loved, but she just ditched him and went with her daughter. She didn't bother going to Dave's sister's birthday drinks because she wanted to watch Britain's Got Talent. She swapped his bedroom telly for a smaller model, because the other telly was too old - even though it worked fine? Selfish old toad.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Exactly this. The worst was the other week where she went to a 60's weekend in, I think, Haworth that I bet Dave would have absolutely loved, but she just ditched him and went with her daughter. She didn't bother going to Dave's sister's birthday drinks because she wanted to watch Britain's Got Talent. She swapped his bedroom telly for a smaller model, because the other telly was too old - even though it worked fine? Selfish old toad.
wouldn't surprise me if shes always made sure to have the 'better job' so dave would be financially dependent on her

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.