Nanna Bea #14 A gifted air fryer for the grandchild denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2339844
I genuinely want to vomit. She’s so repulsive 🤢
Absolute state of it. I looked after a 99 year old lady & she had the most beautiful skin, she looked younger than Kev. She swore by the original nivea crème & nothing else and it shows that you don’t have to spend or do a lot to take basic care of yourself. His lack of pride in himself astounds me, but then I guess when you’re an ugly gremlin on inside it shows on the outside too.

Reactions: 11
Has anyone seen the tiktok a woman put up about nana bea having a 5th grandchild, that she doesn’t acknowledge?
Ha ha, where have you been? I don't think she's addressed it once. Just fronting it out Bevlar style

How the duck is she so wrinkly
---
Also in what way is that an enjoyable way to eat your dinner. Stood up, hunched over the side filming yourself and eating one handed. I hate eating standing up as you can’t savour it as you just want it over and done with. She eats nearly every meal like that!
Anything for a tiktok video

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The sad bastards in the comments saying, “You’re so funny! You crack me up!” Get real ffs what is funny about that video with the wigs and the bad lip syncing? None of these skits or trends she does ever make ANY sense at all! It’s like her alcohol pickled brain can’t figure out the point of any of the trends bap she just imitates them like primitive AI or a really stupid chimp who knows he’ll get a banana if he puts on a hat and does a dance. If that makes you laugh you must be a complete moron.

Reactions: 13
Gawd he’s a bloody nightmare is Kev. Rough as houses and no idea about privacy and boundaries.
Now saying Disco Dave is in a grump, poor bloke.

Reactions: 8
She must spend a lot of time deleting comments. Everytime I click on there’s no negative comments. I find it hard to believe she doesn’t get any.

Reactions: 13
She referred to herself as a pensioner in that lost at the races post.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She must spend a lot of time deleting comments. Everytime I click on there’s no negative comments. I find it hard to believe she doesn’t get any.
She is constantly monitoring comments to the point of obsession. Didn’t she once go to Handlebars’ house for a movie night and they had to keep pausing the film because she couldn’t stay off her phone.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She is constantly monitoring comments to the point of obsession. Didn’t she once go to Handlebars’ house for a movie night and they had to keep pausing the film because she couldn’t stay off her phone.
Anytime I read Handlebars that bloody song pops in my head and stays there for a good wee while 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't help but wonder if she's out handlebars as a mod and he goes through deleting stuff too

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.