Nanna Bea #14 A gifted air fryer for the grandchild denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
21st april she says she was mortgage free at 32 her husband was 36
23 June she was mortgage free at 21 🤦🏻‍♀️
Why lie about it if you’re so proud of yourself. I know you read here 👋👋👋
Definitely not 21 that means they’d have paid it off in 3 years which I doubt very much
---
View attachment 2262584
Sorry i know this might be old news and been posted before, but wtaf? Bidding on a the best seat on ebay?
Also lol confirms ‘grandmother of 5’
Not a
Good pose Alexis

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I can't deal with the obsession about it being mortgage free. It's nothing to brag about when you live in a tit hole. If I wasn't spending hundreds pounds a month on mortgage repayments I'd be going through the house a room at a time and bringing it into 2023! Even if he can't afford a new kitchen a lick of paint and some decent flooring would transform it. Of all the rooms I suppose the front room is acceptable but upstairs is diabolical that landlord special red carpet in all the bedrooms is hideous, again a lick of paint in the bathroom and some elbow grease and a proper tub scrub would make a huge difference. But, what would I know, obviously a jealous troll 😒

Reactions: 18
Shes being a head calling a bread roll a bleeping teacake because she knows it will generate comments 🙄

Reactions: 11
Thinks she’s cool af because she likes the manic street preachers 😂nothing will make this fuckwit cool.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shes being a head calling a bread roll a bleeping teacake because she knows it will generate comments 🙄
It's not even a bread roll, it's a burger bun. Who has burger buns without a burger?
---
We know Kev's only liked the Manics since A Design for Life. I doubt she's ever listened to Motorcycle Emptiness

Reactions: 3
Nanna likes the manics "4 real" (but she wouldn't get that last bit if she's a pop follower)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.