Nanna Bea #14 A gifted air fryer for the grandchild denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kev's such a bullshitter. He's saying he was mortgage free at 21 but last time he posted about being mortgage free at the hovel he said he was paid up at 32. Even doubling down in the comments saying he paid it off in 3 years through hard work but last time he said they paid it off with the compensation they got because of the road that was built near their house. I'm saying the auld dog's still paying it off now and that's why he's still out doing nights

Reactions: 27
She’s full of bullshit. Nothing about her is sincere. That line about her mortgage being paid off was a sneer at younger people again. Spend some money on your house then you tight fisted old hag - a refurb, a shower, a kitchen, anything. She’s a nasty piece of work and booze brings it out.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm not convinced that Coronation Street comment was meant in a nasty way. But as usual the poison dwarf jumps on the attack straight away.

Bev being mortgage free has nothing to do with hard work and everything to do with the fact that her hovel probably cost £1k when she bought it. I work hard but I'll likely still be paying my mortgage in 20 years. Smug old bleep.

Reactions: 12
Mortgage free at 21 my arse, her whole house is a bleeping dive, that's why she's buying nails from aldi because it's probably falling to bits 🤣

I think I've seen better looking drug dens tbh 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Kev's such a bullshitter. He's saying he was mortgage free at 21 but last time he posted about being mortgage free at the hovel he said he was paid up at 32. Even doubling down in the comments saying he paid it off in 3 years through hard work but last time he said they paid it off with the compensation they got because of the road that was built near their house. I'm saying the auld dog's still paying it off now and that's why he's still out doing nights
She did indeed say that and so bleeping what? Bragging abt being mortgage free in that crappy house,nothing to be proud of!!
her ‘terrorist’ house 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s just desperate to feel superior in any possible way and paying off her house is something she likes to crack out to lord over her vulnerable and/or young followers, many of whom will likely never own their own homes.
Also regarding her gifted items, I’m actually surprised she doesn’t get more stuff gifted. Other tiktok accounts with less followers do. You just know she wouldn’t turn down a freebie so I can only imagine that her horrible personality is a turn off to any potential advertiser that looks further than her follower number!

Reactions: 11
God I wish a larger account would call her out !! It’s a hovel ! And I live in a terrace so not being a snob.
mortgage free for a questionable amount of time but same kitchen for at least 13 years , yard still as it was designed , crappy bathroom , the list goes on ! Lies through her none existent teeth !

Newsflash
Other people are mortgage free
Own a nice house in a lovely area
Have a beautiful garden
Have 3 kids that all went to uni
Have 3 cars all paid for and have no debt
Blah blah blah
Your not the only one in this world Mrs
Just saying 😉

• Haha
21st april she says she was mortgage free at 32 her husband was 36
23 June she was mortgage free at 21 🤦🏻‍♀️
Why lie about it if you’re so proud of yourself. I know you read here 👋👋👋

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
oh see deffo reads here the eyebrows we’re proper dancing just for the benefit of tattle in that last video , you know the one , the one that she’s still wearing the same green dress from the day before the one she slept in too the dirty minger 🤢

Reactions: 10
And that is wee Beverlyyyyys little problem, social media is very good at providing receipts and if you’re going to bullshit, you’ve got to do it very well. Lying little ballsack!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s done a dirty delete because she’s been called out for the lying little toe rag she is. Her pure nastiness which is her true personality comes out after she’s had a few wines. She has to be seen as better than you, and that includes members of her own family. The mocking comments towards Dave, shoving all her kids into menial jobs as soon as she could, not bothering to update or upgrade her house, the comments about her mum on twitter and not taking her on on holiday. This is why she always has an issue with younger people - often because they’re cleverer, savvier and more quick witted than her. Truly awful person.

Reactions: 19
Just found the weird son and his creepy girlfriend's YouTube page. The definition of having notions above their station and thinking they're too good for the jobs they do.

Mind you, there is a nice tribute to "Grandma Glo" on it -- where he says that she eventually got her chance to go abroad! She seemed like a lovely old-fashioned lady.

PhotoGrid_1687607385487.png
PhotoGrid_1687607378525.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And she likes to say it’s her work ethic that paid off her mortgage, it was actually a pay off from the council for a busy road that was build near by. Don’t tell fibs, you get caught out 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think we’d all be mortgage free too if we’d bought a tiny terraced hovel in about 1927 for 50p

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wonder if she paid off her mortgage with the money she saved by not washing herself or her clothes?

• Haha
Just found the weird son and his creepy girlfriend's YouTube page. The definition of having notions above their station and thinking they're too good for the jobs they do.

Mind you, there is a nice tribute to "Grandma Glo" on it -- where he says that she eventually got her chance to go abroad! She seemed like a lovely old-fashioned lady.

View attachment 2262237View attachment 2262238
Got a face straight off the sex offenders list.

• Haha

View attachment 2262237View attachment 2262238
The Movie Cheese-Pharmacy Dispenser 😂😂ffs grow up. He looks like Jack Osbourne gone wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.