Nanna Bea #14 A gifted air fryer for the grandchild denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her house isn’t exactly anything to be proud of,i remember searching it up on google maps last year it’s nothing to brag about

Reactions: 7
We don't own the house we live in, but it's also not a piss stained, empty, dirty, rat infested glorified cave.

Obviously when I say rat infested - they wouldn't go in there for fear of being revitalised in "Nina". I mean that personified wart, Keverly, is the rat.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The fact Kev is allegedly mortgage free makes the hovel look even worse cos surely without a mortgage, there’s money to renovate the house instead but he’s got no mortgage yet still no money to improve his hovel? Not a flex Kev, not a flex

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The fact Kev is allegedly mortgage free makes the hovel look even worse cos surely without a mortgage, there’s money to renovate the house instead but he’s got no mortgage yet still no money to improve his hovel? Not a flex Kev, not a flex
She put a new bath panel in last year or year before 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
IMG_5909.jpeg

Sorry i know this might be old news and been posted before, but wtaf? Bidding on a the best seat on ebay?
Also lol confirms ‘grandmother of 5’

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
From what I can gather, she is absolutely desperate to be famous. She’s done Come Dine With Me and a few other reality type shows.

Reactions: 8
From what I can gather, she is absolutely desperate to be famous. She’s done Come Dine With Me and a few other reality type shows.
She tagged dancing on ice once asking them if they would like her to appear. She included a clip of herself on ITV show Cannonball.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Kev's such a bullshitter. He's saying he was mortgage free at 21 but last time he posted about being mortgage free at the hovel he said he was paid up at 32. Even doubling down in the comments saying he paid it off in 3 years through hard work but last time he said they paid it off with the compensation they got because of the road that was built near their house. I'm saying the auld dog's still paying it off now and that's why he's still out doing nights
She lies … there are many, many glaring contradictions in her stories all the time, it’s constantly trying to big itself up but in reality she has a tiny home in a run down location and works nights in her 60’s … she has duck all
---
I'm not convinced that Coronation Street comment was meant in a nasty way. But as usual the poison dwarf jumps on the attack straight away.

Bev being mortgage free has nothing to do with hard work and everything to do with the fact that her hovel probably cost £1k when she bought it. I work hard but I'll likely still be paying my mortgage in 20 years. Smug old bleep.
Exactly this we bought our house in London the 1970’s for £3K it was a hovel at the time, but over the years we’ve worked hard on it done renovations etc the houses in our street are now well sought after and reach well over £900K … it’s bloody impossible for younger people to get on the property ladder in our area unless they are minted.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Oh how you wish you could delete and block Tattle though, Nana Bastard of 5.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.