Nanna Bea #10 Halal eating old crone who loves a suck of the bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve gotta be honest I don’t know a lot about the Islamic faith or the guidelines and rules they follow but from living in the area I’m in there’s a lot of Muslim families and they were so kind helping us when we moved in and we were given a food parcel when we moved in. A lady told us it was halal and I felt a bit embarrassed because I didn’t know what halal was but she explained it to me and said that they really value food and use food as a way to connect with family and community. I felt honoured to have been given the food and in the conversation she mentioned that they’re finding it harder to find halal meat since a lot of places shut down due to Covid/cost of living crisis and the price of halal meat is rising too the point that sometimes they cannot always afford it.

So Kev if you really wanna be inclusive and love the Asian community as much as you do maybe you shouldn’t be taking halal meat from those who actually need it

Reactions: 15
I wouldn't be eating her curry at a party. I get food poinsioning vibes looking at it through the screen.

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion:

Off to Benners she goes looking and smelling like death. Been compared to Princess Di, more like Princess Di on meth!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve gotta be honest I don’t know a lot about the Islamic faith or the guidelines and rules they follow but from living in the area I’m in there’s a lot of Muslim families and they were so kind helping us when we moved in and we were given a food parcel when we moved in. A lady told us it was halal and I felt a bit embarrassed because I didn’t know what halal was but she explained it to me and said that they really value food and use food as a way to connect with family and community. I felt honoured to have been given the food and in the conversation she mentioned that they’re finding it harder to find halal meat since a lot of places shut down due to Covid/cost of living crisis and the price of halal meat is rising too the point that sometimes they cannot always afford it.

So Kev if you really wanna be inclusive and love the Asian community as much as you do maybe you shouldn’t be taking halal meat from those who actually need it
I always think this, don’t use halal because you don’t need it but some people do.

Also the curry looked undercooked 🤢 and her poor brother in the TWENTY SIX week old video, looked so uncomfortable.

Reactions: 3
Why is she so obsessed with Toby Carvery? She doesn’t realise it’s tit and not fine dining doesn‘t she?

Reactions: 4
I totally agree that she shouldn't be using halal meat if she's catering for others and not knowing their personal and religious beliefs. But then I thought these Hill Billy's, that could be cast in a UK version of a remake of the film Deliverance, probably don't know anything about Halal meat. Just nana being a prick and trying to be inclusive. When in fact she could seriously offend people.

Reactions: 6
Why does she always make out that ‘60 or 70’ people will be at the party? Then shows space/seating for maybe 10 🤣

wonder if they’ll have the big light on. Is it even a party if you don’t have the big light on 🤣🤣

Thread suggestion
Is it even a party if you don’t have the big light on

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You know Vonnie is so crazy she’s put bread in her tumbledryer
Omg you crazy girls what a laugh 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How the duck does this silly old bleep have 1,4 million followers when her content consists solely of rotten takeaways, ‘cooking’ videos (read: shoving processed crap into the air frier) and slurred rants over a glass of white zinfadel? The mind boggles, especially considering that she’s also really spiteful and unpleasant person on top of the utterly inane videos she puts out.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The Toby Carvery vid. Not a please when she asked for a certain Yorkshire pudding and not a thank you when her plate was handed to her. Ignorant old twit!

Reactions: 20
Again, even my Indian ex in-laws who are also Muslims weren’t overly bothered about halal, of course they used it in their own cooking but when going for dinner either out or with friends and family that aren’t Muslim, they never insisted on anything being halal. I never made anything halal, mainly because I live in a very white area and it’s hard to get hold of anything remotely different. I don’t know why she makes such a big deal of it.

Reactions: 4
I find it interesting how she’s only inclusive of that specific culture. She pays no mind to other foods of the world minus Chinese. What about other cultures? She’s not inclusive at all she probably doesn’t give a tit about Islam or Halal food she’s only bleeping doin it as she’d quite rightfully be run off the street if she voiced her real, most likely very racist, opinions.

Also there’s no way on gods earth she cooks Halal food in separate pans when every single thing in that house gets shoved in an air fryer so if any Muslim is considering eating out of the Black Mold Abode I’d reconsider.

Reactions: 12
I’ve never seen her eat pizza or lasagne or a Thai curry now you mention it?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.