Nanna Bea #10 Halal eating old crone who loves a suck of the bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely no need to use halal meat. Can guarantee there will not be one single Muslim at that “party” so why the need? Doesn’t change the taste Kev you bellend.
Kevs brother looks like he needs to be 100 meters away from anyone under 18 at all times and Daves looking pissed as a fart and completely simple as usual. Not a single brain cell between them.
Least vonnie has a nice house. Bet Kev is seething inside. Kev really needs to stop making vonnie out to be some hillarious old gal when she is about as funny as a fire at a pet shop. And their other mate or the “butty maker” clearly doesn’t want to be filled Kev you old trout. Now please hurry up and get in the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Rare photo of Kev & his Brother sniffing out t’ best place to eat ‘alal pork
I’ve just spat gin 😂😂😂
---
Why does she always make out that ‘60 or 70’ people will be at the party? Then shows space/seating for maybe 10 🤣

wonder if they’ll have the big light on. Is it even a party if you don’t have the big light on 🤣🤣

Thread suggestion
Is it even a party if you don’t have the big light on
Absolutely this. I use 1kg chicken in a curry for 6 people, and there’s no way that gazebo will hold more than a dozen comfortably. Unless……there’s a separate swingers section lined with dirty old mattresses. Oh duck, I’ve made myself feel sick 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Why does she only associate with people who look like they need an order in place. Her brother is cute as duck tho

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How the duck does this silly old bleep have 1,4 million followers when her content consists solely of rotten takeaways, ‘cooking’ videos (read: shoving processed crap into the air frier) and slurred rants over a glass of white zinfadel? The mind boggles, especially considering that she’s also really spiteful and unpleasant person on top of the utterly inane videos she puts out.
I’d imagine that it makes a lot of people who don’t have much feel quite well off

Reactions: 1
I bet she farts constantly. She’s one of those people who doesnt care where she does it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hang on. Did this party where 60-70 people attended start at 2 when Kevlar got there and end at 6.30 when Kevlar pushed her phone on everyone’s face whilst they were trying to clean up? Living bleeping large.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Love how she said she was 'doing the catering for the party' when in reality it was just everyone bringing a dish to Voni's house. She's a bloody fantasist 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion- 🎶 We are family, inbred and all look like 👹NANNA👹 Bea!🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion: Basic Bev - fame hungry old trout, 6 figures in the bank but house looks rank

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.