Nanna Bea #10 Halal eating old crone who loves a suck of the bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kev’s off to Benidorm. Whilst Not On Normal Court Excercise son is allowed in the house on his own 🥴
I’d move off that street.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Granper Div smiling gormlessly into the camera at the beginning has sent me, poor sod hasn’t got a single thought in his head 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
New to this thread, just wondering whether it’s worth a read from the start? My secret pleasure thread it the Katie Hayes Zara size medium but I’ve seen this woman on TikTok now and she’s … erm… welll Katie Hayes in a few years I reckon 😂😂😂 so do I start from the 1st thread?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Always responding like a prrrrroper bastard. This woman is obviously saying they can’t make you do a course when you're “off” as in without paying you. Nanna bastard might call it her day off but she’ll be getting paid for the all day course.
View attachment 1983102
When we are at work , obviously our employers are better than yours Kev

Reactions: 3
Using mushrooms 6 days past their best before 🤢 they look like they are going slimy. Now I’m not one for food waste and ignore best before dates, if it’s look and smells ok I will eat it. What I won’t do is feed it to other people who may be squiffy about dates. He is also definitely using Halal chicken (nothing against it personally) but not everyone agrees with it and it’s such a contentious topic but you can bet your ass that he won’t label it as halal so these poor unsuspecting sods will have no clue what they are eating. I highly doubt the dreary do will have many if any muslim attendees at all so it’s not like Kev is going to ask Vonneh to invite her neighbours. It’s not inclusive when you’re forcing people to eat something slaughtered in a religious manner that not a lot of people agree with is it. Thick as Halal pig tit he is.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I don’t understand why she insists on using Halal chicken in her curries? It doesn’t make them taste any more ‘Asian’ or even change the taste at all. Is she that dense to realise Halal is for religious purposes? Personally (and respectfully), I always go out my way to find out if Halal is used when I go out to eat etc, because I wouldn’t order it if it was because it’s not personally something I agree with but respect others that do agree. I imagine there were be no Muslims at this party, especially seeing as NANA will probably be sucking a pork chop or sausage at some point so I don’t understand her logic with her halal curries all the time. She’s a huge hypocrite!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.