Nanna Bea #10 Halal eating old crone who loves a suck of the bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny isn’t it how she rails against the youth of today about not working dahn t’pit and not being able to cook, yet it turns out she never knew how to cook, she never taught her son how to cook, it’s always creepy son in law who cooks not Helen, so it’s safe to assume she doesn’t know either, and there’s absolutely no way ‘I ride with no handlebars’, goth if you bought him from Wish, knows his way around a stove. She’s a condescending hypocrite. She knows this hence why’s she so aggressively defensive. She’s done nothing in her life and she’s sure as damn made sure her kids won’t either.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Funny isn’t it how she rails against the youth of today about not working dahn t’pit and not being able to cook, yet it turns out she never knew how to cook, she never taught her son how to cook, it’s always creepy son in law who cooks not Helen, so it’s safe to assume she doesn’t know either, and there’s absolutely no way ‘I ride with no handlebars’, goth if you bought him from Wish, knows his way around a stove. She’s a condescending hypocrite. She knows this hence why’s she so aggressively defensive. She’s done nothing in her life and she’s sure as damn made sure her kids won’t either.
I think she did teach Helen to 'cook' and that's WHY Richard cooks

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Breaking news from Kev’s house! They’ve had to call plumber out this morning for a blockage down t’ of!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Always responding like a prrrrroper bastard. This woman is obviously saying they can’t make you do a course when you're “off” as in without paying you. Nanna bastard might call it her day off but she’ll be getting paid for the all day course.
View attachment 1983102
I still think she’s been sent on the course after she’s been reprimanded for her behaviour she is an obnoxious old crone and you can just tell she will be nasty to the residents she can’t help herself .

Reactions: 14
She made a comment recently that she just wants to see all her grandchildren happily married. It could just be an off the cuff type comment but it did make me think that’s all she wants for them in life, the same as her. Marriage, mortgage, kids zzz

Reactions: 13
She made a comment recently that she just wants to see all her grandchildren happily married. It could just be an off the cuff type comment but it did make me think that’s all she wants for them in life, the same as her. Marriage, mortgage, kids zzz
I hope they don’t take her marriage as a template…

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Some one needs to report vonnie to the police,she clearly wants to kill her husband and party guests off by asking 👹NANNA👹 to do the buffet

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Bet Kev is all inclusive so the fact that hills have eyes child is male shouldn’t mean he wasn’t taught to cook? Surely not mr “I don’t do ads” condescending moron.
The sooner this vile old dwarf is booted of the planet the better

Reactions: 3
The nerdy son’s T-shirt is just perfect. Putting this is in black and white just makes it look like a kitchen sink drama about an alcoholic father, special needs son and the one who thinks he’s going to get out of Yorkshire by writing the best comic book of all time.
6417A6CB-7827-4722-B479-74D6E7759F5F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The nerdy son’s T-shirt is just perfect. Putting this is in black and white just makes it look like a kitchen sink drama about an alcoholic father, special needs son and the one who thinks he’s going to get out of Yorkshire by writing the best comic book of all time.
View attachment 1984380
oh my GOD 🤣🤣 spot on!!

Question - who would play each member of the family?

Reactions: 1
I think Perry Benson as grandper Dave 😂 and Perry Benson in a white wig as old Bev 😂😂
E5D4C684-5F73-4800-B8C5-F36636325152.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I still think she’s been sent on the course after she’s been reprimanded for her behaviour she is an obnoxious old crone and you can just tell she will be nasty to the residents she can’t help herself .
Can you imagine if one of the old dears asked her to hoover up, she'd be a right cow and correct them

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
She’s such a jumped up little fucker. I hope to god one day she speaks to the wrong person like tit n they put all her windows in

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.