Nanna Bea #10 Halal eating old crone who loves a suck of the bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s one to talk about having a sad life. Living in a crappy house in a crappy town, married to an alcoholic who’s probably her cousin bunch of ugly inbred kids the only joy in her life is Tiktok.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Hold on, she literally asked if someone was on the spectrum… but she can call out Kerrie?! They’re both as bad the dumb twit

Reactions: 9
She’s turned off comments on that video. Can’t handle ANY pushback, which is how we know she absolutely doesn’t get trolled as those comments would never be on. She baits people for engagement. No one cares if what she eats is halal, it’s the fact she bangs on about it without understanding what it means that annoys people.

Reactions: 7
News Flash Bev … it has absolutely nothing to do with being racist - you fame hungry dwarf and everything to do with hypocrisy… and the fact you are vile to people on a regular basis … you are the very epitome of a virtue signalling crone.

Reactions: 13
Yeah banging on about halal then next minute deep throating a pork sausage while parading her “token” ethnic minority neighbours who looked like rabbits caught in the headlights. She literally judges someone’s worth on this planet by how many followers they have on TikTok. She’s a bleeping lunatic. I’d love to see someone bring her down in public, instead of all these idiots blowing smoke up her arse on TikTok.

Reactions: 19
That video popped up on my fyp from last year where her neighbours were in the street and she said she’d practically helped raised the neighbours son. The look on the neighbours face was priceless, as if to say like duck you did you pissed up old hag!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
wasn’t she gifted loads new pans other week yet still using one that looks like it came from the Black Plague

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There's a parody video going round of her eating on the bus....can't remember if it's turkey or anxious Steve. Pmsl when he brought out the glass of rosè

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That video popped up on my fyp from last year where her neighbours were in the street and she said she’d practically helped raised the neighbours son. The look on the neighbours face was priceless, as if to say like duck you did you pissed up old hag!
That’s what she’d like people to think. Her poor neighbours probably tried to avoid her and inbred kids like the plague.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did I imagine seeing it but I’m sure she had a post of her loading up a prawn cracker the other day and shoving it in her gob, only to spit most of it out. Did she delete it?

I saw Turkeys video before the actual 👹NANNA👹 one. Can’t believe when she had that pepper juice dribbling down her 🤢 imagine sitting on the bus and some old bint pulls out a crusty loaf and pickled peppers.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Well that’s what all people do with a 6 figure bank account isn’t it?🙄 Scrounge around in the reduced section for a load of ready meals for 20p (that sometime in the past said has said she never eats!!) some poor family in need would have been made up with them. Just like when the old hag bags them good to go bags. She clearly hasn’t got a 6 figure bank account then!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well that’s what all people do with a 6 figure bank account isn’t it?🙄 Scrounge around in the reduced section for a load of ready meals for 20p (that sometime in the past said has said she never eats!!) some poor family in need would have been made up with them. Just like when the old hag bags them good to go bags. She clearly hasn’t got a 6 figure bank account then!!
She forgot to say those six figures are £000,000

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can guarantee those yellow sticker meals will be in the freezer until Prince George’s Coronation.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Cannot stand when people start eating on public transport. Unless it’s a 3 hour plus train journey then there’s just no need. Greedy little grock

Reactions: 7
Has something happened to her tiktok? Her name says null and her photo is gone 🤨

it’s there I think my internet didn’t load everything properly

Reactions: 1
Have you seen the nana merch that anxious has in his video? Is it real? If so he’s a ducking genius!! Get it out before she does 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Has something happened to her tiktok? Her name says null and her photo is gone 🤨

it’s there I think my internet didn’t load everything properly
I can still see it so I am wondering if she has blocked you!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.