Nanna Bea #10 Halal eating old crone who loves a suck of the bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally second that. You can almost see the rusty wheels turning in her tiny brain behind those dead eyes as she thinks of ways to up her engagement and views. It really is sad if you think about it - you get to that age and your life’s so basic that tiktok views are your main goal. She’s about as far away from her self proclaimed family-friendly account as she could be. If I got to 62 and thought that sucking sauce off chicken wings while staring gormlessly into a phone was a good way to spend my precious time, I’d hope that someone would get me fitted for a straight jacket pronto. It’s not big and it’s not clever Bev. People are laughing at you, not with you love.
She’s absolutely feral eating oven scrapings 🤢. Dutty b*tch.
can the blocked club see? AKA NBM (👹Nanna👹 blocked me) 😂

---

My hubs not a TT fan but I showed him that video and he was like, the noise!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She’s definitely give that pyjama top a quick wipe with t’dish cloth, left all the cold Chinese out til morning then put it all in t’freezer for Prince George’s wedding 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve just watched the latest 👹Nanna 👹 video about her work bag, I was howling, especially when he pulled out the beef scented bath bombs!!! FairPlay the manky old witch gives anxious steve loads of material to work with! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why has the weird daughter in law got dowsing rods out at a bleeping Toby carvery?? Inbred fruitloops the lot of them 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why's the son with a face only a mother could love (because he's the spitting image of her) brought a sandwich meal deal to a restaurant?
Fkn weirdos the lot of 'em.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m sure the wing video was a post not a story trying to act like she didn’t delete it.

This is genuinely meant as no hate to her husband, I’m just curious. But does Grandpa Dave have learning disabilities/autism? (Not that there’s anything wrong with it but I was just wondering!!)

Reactions: 9
can't believe that psycho daughter in Law is sat in Toby carvery with her sticks talking to dead people ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s a manky, old, feral cnut 🤮
My mum would have had that back in 40,s I’m Kevs age I’ve never eaten that and never would it looks disgusting! Why does she act like she was brought up with black out curtains and going to a bleeping Anderson shelter when bombs were dropping?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's just trying so hard to be "quirky" you can see right through it it's painful. You just know the staff are like "duck me the clampits are here again" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m sure the wing video was a post not a story trying to act like she didn’t delete it.
It was a story but it still should have been up today as they’re on for 24 hours. She definitely deleted.

I’ve never been Toby Carvery but it looks awful. Doesn’t help when Bev just chucks grrrravy everywhere. Saying that, imagine being gifted a free meal and your weird son brings a sandwich and a packet of crisps??

• Wow
It was a story but it still should have been up today as they’re on for 24 hours. She definitely deleted.

I’ve never been Toby Carvery but it looks awful. Doesn’t help when Bev just chucks grrrravy everywhere. Saying that, imagine being gifted a free meal and your weird son brings a sandwich and a packet of crisps??
Ill be honest, the Toby we went to in Clacton while on holiday was absolutely banging and only £8

---

I think Kev has had a bit of a sheltered life in in the past, knocked up by a drunk Dave behind the bike sheds, telling her mum she didn’t wanna go abroad and was quite happy staying in a holiday park (hope her mum did get go abroad) such a an uneducated philistine
My opinion of her, apart from the fact she’s a fame hungry ugly little poison dwarf, is, she is definitely NOT inclusive. Making out she’s friendsl with ‘them’ her Asian neighbour who always looks like she’d rather be somewhere r else,! Hasn’t got a clue what Halal meat is as she says she bought Halal pork! 😂 mocking disabled people, trolling people who’s comments she doesn’t like and worst of all ‘Thirsty Thursdays’ where she gets legless on Echo Falls , makes videos of her eating and making slurping noises, chucking food down her top (going to bed in it wearing it the next day) dirty deleting the next day, too late we’ve got that video, she must stink she’s a proper shower dodger! if you’re reading this Kev, get you act together your followers are dwindling

---

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The absolute state of that lot in the Toby! Why they thought giving her free meals was a good idea I’ll never know. She makes it look horrendous!

Reactions: 6
Why's the son with a face only a mother could love (because he's the spitting image of her) brought a sandwich meal deal to a restaurant?
Fkn weirdos the lot of 'em.
That’ll be for Kev’s starter to soak up the three pints of house white she’ll sink before starting on t’ carvery and t’grrrrravehhhh. That daughter in law is such an attention seeking twit. No wonder her and Kev get on. They both need a good kick in the fanny!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.