Nanna Bea #10 Halal eating old crone who loves a suck of the bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how she’s vague about his position in the pharmacy, probably hoping that we think he’s a pharmacist, which he isn’t. He used to wear an Asda uniform, so I’m guessing he now works on the counter of an Asda in-store pharmacy. He obviously thinks he’s of superior intellect so I’m guessing that he thinks flogging the paracetamol is a cut above stacking the baked beans. His wife, the goth-lite songstress, also used to work in Asda so maybe their eyes met over the deli counter. If anyone fancies a good hate-watch, go on the daughter-in-laws account and watch the video where she explains why she’s so “posh”. It’s a classic.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The daughter in law is a proper weird ming. She makes my skin crawl

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shes definitely that mother who tells everyone that her kid owns a restaurant when in fact they just the pot washer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s put on loads of weight recently hasn’t she?! The podgy little poisonous dwarf

Reactions: 6
This bunch of inbreds is the reason I don’t do public buffets & carvery’s 🤢🤢 Dirty bastards

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My god she’s thick. You don’t get trolled for your constant Halal mentions because people are racist, it’s because you don’t know what is meant by it and the next minute you’re eating a big slab of pork, which is the worst thing you can eat if you’re proclaiming to eat Halal. It’s ignorant beyond belief. She’s just using a sacred religious custom for engagement and mentions.

I’ve no idea who the person is she’s calling out, but it’ll be about right for Bev to join in on a pile on. Plenty of experience on the bullying front I’d imagine.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Nana bastards done a video about kerrie Essex for all who are blocked by the old boot!

---
I cannot believe she’s even mentioning this and making out she’s ‘not as bad’. I can’t find the words right now but it’s sick even comparing the two! Also should have a trigger warning. Fame hungry vile little man.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.