Nanna Bea #10 Halal eating old crone who loves a suck of the bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’ll be for Kev’s starter to soak up the three pints of house white she’ll sink before starting on t’ carvery and t’grrrrravehhhh. That daughter in law is such an attention seeking twit. No wonder her and Kev get on. They both need a good kick in the fanny!
Any vids or pics for the NBM club. Pls?

Jesus, they look like a bunch of inbreds! Nanna Bastard giving it large at the Toby Carvery, surprised Dave was there although he probably only went for the ale. No doubt this was gifted, where is the hashtag you old bag 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Jesus, they look like a bunch of inbreds! Nanna Bastard giving it large at the Toby Carvery, surprised Dave was there although he probably only went for the ale. No doubt this was gifted, where is the hashtag you old bag 😂
The son’s tiny eyes give me the creeps! With the jam jar glasses over them and that tit hair cut

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s got a card. She’s gets it free. That son is defo a bawhair away from a syndrome.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Kev made a right mess with that gravy and mint sauce, how embarrassing , clampits reunited.

Reactions: 11
Whenever I go to a carvery I always wonder what kind of scummy bastard slops food everywhere at the self serve bit. Now I have my answer. Bev and her clatty family.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
👹Nanna👹 showing how she isn’t inclusive by keep going on about the granddaughter who is vegetarian. It’s put me right off self serve after seeing the serving spoons touch all the meat etc 🤢🤢

Reactions: 12
👹Nanna👹 showing how she isn’t inclusive by keep going on about the granddaughter who is vegetarian. It’s put me right off self serve after seeing the serving spoons touch all the meat etc 🤢🤢
She can’t stand it can she? Never forget when she didn’t bother her arse to make a meat free alternative for her when cooking and the hideous wretch just chucked her a cheese sandwich.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
The youngest son of hers looks like he has fetal alcohol syndrome. His facial features match, small eyes, turned up nose... Bet Kev was still smashing in the echo falls while pregnant with him
He also has really bad eyesight and that big gap between his piggy nose and thin top lip.

She was definitely already an alcoholic when she was carrying him

Reactions: 9
Greasy haired Emma and her inbred boyfriend, with a little old man swimming in gravy and her pisshead husband. They looked a right state. Hannah is the only one who seems ‘normal’.

Reactions: 11
Think he had his lunch out as was trying to make out he was so busy at work he didn’t have time to eat it!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.