Nancys_odyssey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a joke. Nancy looks good but she's far from photo shoot material, the hair was done because she's desperate to be her sister. Her surgery created proportions are all wrong. Size 10 on top and 18 on the thighs.

Reactions: 1
‘She is allowed for photo shoots’ 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 sorry but that is hilarious. Nancy is such a narcissist it’s unreal. I unfollowed a while ago because I couldn’t stand her attitude and blatant disregard for Covid rules. She’s a bleep.

Also just to clarify, I’m pretty certain taking your own pictures for insta does not qualify as the level of photo shoot you’re allowed exemption for...

Reactions: 2
Also every single story at the moment has a swipe up. She’s totally making money off her followers. She’s just become another Instagram clone, Iv had to unfollow her. She’s lost all the authenticity that made me like her in the first place and now she’s just a total wanabe.

From day one her only goal has to been to become instafamous. She has literally jumped on every bandwagon to try and achieve it. I followed her when she was ‘Swfunwithfood’, she was a total hole back then aswell. To me, the absolute nail in the coffin was when she started charging people for phone calls to give advice on WLS!! I called her out on it in the comments, the comment was swiftly deleted and I was blocked!

Reactions: 3
What is her actual job? She always has expensive designer clothes on and so do her kids.
think I need to look for a new job😂

She gets her money from the bank of Daddy...
What about her husband? Not followed her for about a year now as she changed so much since having surgery. Is she still with him? Don’t see him much

Reactions: 2
What about her husband? Not followed her for about a year now as she changed so much since having surgery. Is she still with him? Don’t see him much
I assume she is, she never really used to post about him much.

Did she do that to her own lips? duck sake!! Her bottom lip is uneven, looks like she’s been in a fight.

I don’t follow Nancy but have checked her profile out as I have had WLS and a breast lift. I saw her page today and her face is awful now, way too much work already and I suspect she will keep adding/tweaking now she’s in that business.
Also, I’m sorry to say but for the amount she has spent on surgery, her results are very questionable. And don’t get me started on that juicy lime green monstrosity - money doesn’t buy taste eh!

So I met her yeeeeears ago and she was a uppity spoiled cow back then! Daddy has always funded her and I had to laugh when I saw her post last year about BLM because when I met her all her WAG wannabe friends were going on about were having “tanned babies”.. and I’m not really surprised she has broken up with her partner because he is the most laid back down to earth guy and it’s shocking they were even together that long tbh... she’s originally from Enfield and I’m guessing the move to Buckhurst Hill was to get in with all the botoxed lot from Essex

Reactions: 4
6D415D77-0EFC-44F2-9482-0EB0A43B2472.png

C70CDD80-F3C2-4978-8260-41BC1A99C905.png

So Nancy met someone who complimented her figure and apparently said “I’ve never had a figure like that!” Nancy went on to say she’d been 20 stone. I wonder if she also told the women she had a gastric bypass paid for by her dad, loads of cosmetic surgery including liposuction paid for by her dad and a face full of fillers again paid for by her dad. Also the fact she’s been on slimming injections for weeks! She’s so false and this isn’t her figure…it’s a man made figure. She won’t have this in a few years as she’s not worked for it and she has no consistency in her life.

“My thigh gap has gone”
That’s because Nancy. You had them cut off 😂

• Haha
“My thigh gap has gone”
That’s because Nancy. You had them cut off 😂
She’s thick as duck and so spoilt it’s unreal. She used adhd as justification for every selfish and daft decision she makes. I do feel for her being the “fat and bloated sister” despite the amount of work she’s had done.

That is one of the most disgusting outfits I’ve ever seen!
It’s so tacky. Clearly not wedding appropriate! She’s desperate to be the centre of attention. I feel for her as she’s pretty but not model material like her sister…like her whole body from head to toe is bought by her dad. In the last couple of months she’s filled her face up to the point it barely moves. She’s half naked all the time…I get her surgeon has done a amazing job at creating abs she’s dreamed of but she’s so arrogant about it.

Attachments

She is in very real danger of ending up with a face like Katie Price.