Nancys_odyssey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She keeps sharing all her friends who have lost weight too, some
Of them are genuine but some are the same as her

Sorry but the new body she spent 40k on looks out of shape and weird. Tiny Lipo waist with huge thighs and even bigger constructed thigh gap. I doubt she'll ever be happy with herself and will continue getting surgery. It's actually quite sad.

how the duck is she trained in administering Botox if she is not a medical professional who can prescribe? This is illegal practice and I feel sorry for anyone who trusts her to inject Botox into their face ffs!!!!

Reactions: 1
how the duck is she trained in administering Botox if she is not a medical professional who can prescribe? This is illegal practice and I feel sorry for anyone who trusts her to inject Botox into their face ffs!!!!
Well now we know she isn’t as she’s just got scrubs for her training.
Personally I’d do the training etc first and then set up the Instagram page when I was ready to start getting clients/knew I’m not a total duck up at it.

Also re the blac chyna thing, I’ve seen her pics shared tons on keto pages and she’ll comment “thanks for sharing!” Without saying “but I didn’t do keto” “this isn’t how I lost the weight” etc etc. Just seems like she made a thing over the blac chyna one because she has a massive account. It’s probably got her a lot of exposure.

The arrogance of breaking covid rules after months of lockdown and putting the video evidence on your insta is astounding.

The arrogance of breaking covid rules after months of lockdown and putting the video evidence on your insta is astounding.
I can’t see any videos of gatherings, wonder if she’s deleted?

Can’t say I’m surprised though. She has broken the rules from the very beginning.

She's broken the rules from day 1, constantly. She's had her hair and lashes done constantly, she's had hairdressers in her house and last night had loads of friends indoors. She's really vile. She's deleted the stories. I hope her followers complained.

As for the stories modelling with her sister, imagine spending 60k on bypass, surgeries, lips, leg lifts, boob job and you still look like little and large when modelling with your sister. All that money and she can't stop eating crap and drinking, what was the point.

• Haha
I can’t see any videos of gatherings, wonder if she’s deleted?

Can’t say I’m surprised though. She has broken the rules from the very beginning.
One of the friends she tagged is Elma Pazar who has also posted from the evening but with only one person claiming them to be her “support babe”.

I know it’s not the first time, it won’t be the last. I’ve seen so many people this weekend breaking the rules and acting as though the recent change allows people in your house. Nancy’s just felt especially arrogant as she videoed people entering a room one by one with a caption suggesting she was now allowed to 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

She’s booked in for hair extensions on Friday... I’m pretty sure they aren’t allowed to open till the 12th, but then again she hasn’t cared the whole time!

How has she had her hair done? And blatantly tagging who’s done it? Pretty sure it’s still against the rules to have your hair done, at least untill untill Monday anyway!! The post only has 43 comments aswell so I reckon people have commented this and they’ve been removed! 43 comments with a following of over 100k!!