Nancys_odyssey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone also follow her sister? I can see why Nancy has all these insecure problems when her sister is a stunning model. However, just like Nancy, she’s also making no secret of repeatedly breaking lockdown, despite having a baby 🙄
Such caring mothers repeatedly putting their children in harms way

Reactions: 2
Does anyone also follow her sister? I can see why Nancy has all these insecure problems when her sister is a stunning model. However, just like Nancy, she’s also making no secret of repeatedly breaking lockdown, despite having a baby 🙄
Such caring mothers repeatedly putting their children in harms way
Whats her sisters instagram?

Even so nancy is very pretty in her own right! It seems like she wants to push into modelling the way she promotes and poses. It makes me feel sad that shes so insecure about her sister.
Very crappy of them to both be breaking lockdown. There are plenty of instafamous people that seem to have thought lockdown doesnt apply to them

Whats her sisters instagram?

Even so nancy is very pretty in her own right! It seems like she wants to push into modelling the way she promotes and poses. It makes me feel sad that shes so insecure about her sister.
Very crappy of them to both be breaking lockdown. There are plenty of instafamous people that seem to have thought lockdown doesnt apply to them
Sister is rosie_fawehimi

Nancy is stunning. But I can imagine if you have struggles with your weight most your life, and have a very slim model sister, well it’s probably not going to do your confidence levels much good. And now she’s looking more and more “fake” (fillets, botox etc), maybe she wants to have a go at bei the model, and not “just” the models sister.
But yeah, the lockdown stuff has been really grating me. A few weeks ago the sister was meant to get married, so instead they had loads of people round, no social distance, children mingling in. Seriously, the reason your wedding had to be cancelled is because of a pandemic, so don’t then be having gatherings which will just prolong it all, making other people’s weddings needing to be cancelled.
Im not saying we have all been perfect, but if you have a large following you should be more careful with what you post.

Sister is rosie_fawehimi

Nancy is stunning. But I can imagine if you have struggles with your weight most your life, and have a very slim model sister, well it’s probably not going to do your confidence levels much good. And now she’s looking more and more “fake” (fillets, botox etc), maybe she wants to have a go at bei the model, and not “just” the models sister.
But yeah, the lockdown stuff has been really grating me. A few weeks ago the sister was meant to get married, so instead they had loads of people round, no social distance, children mingling in. Seriously, the reason your wedding had to be cancelled is because of a pandemic, so don’t then be having gatherings which will just prolong it all, making other people’s weddings needing to be cancelled.
Im not saying we have all been perfect, but if you have a large following you should be more careful with what you post.

Yeah her sister is beautiful absolutely. Im an only child so i cant compare feeling like that i suppose. I just think she needs to work on her mental health and realtionship with food still. It seems sad to compare yourself to someone else your whole life because of looks! Ive noticed there is absolutely no pictures of them together either.

Ahhh i had forgotten about that, that was ridiculous. They were very irresponsible there and her sister had a bloody baby as well. I dont understand the mentality behind it all. Im sure lots of people havent been perfect following rules during lock down but why flaunt it all over the internet when you are aupposed to be a positive influence on people!

She breaks lockdown rules for the same reason that she doesn’t label her Ads and gifted items.. because she thinks she’s an exception and rules don’t apply to her.

Oh and also, because she’s an Asshole.

She breaks lockdown rules for the same reason that she doesn’t label her Ads and gifted items.. because she thinks she’s an exception and rules don’t apply to her.

Oh and also, because she’s an Asshole.
Yep! Self obsessed asshole at that

Hair is blatantly an ad, or why would she need to repost it in July?? She’s so sly and her blatant rule breaking fucks me right off. And don’t get me started on pimping herself out as a weight loss guru when she’s constantly struggling with her weight!!!! After having two lots of weight loss surgery, she shouldn’t need to be on a juice detox!!!!!
And there’s the hair extension post she promised us all for July. And as we all suspected, it’s an ad. Not marked as one though. Sneaky witch.

Reactions: 1
And there’s the hair extension post she promised us all for July. And as we all suspected, it’s an ad. Not marked as one though. Sneaky witch.
It's only a matter of time before she gets a slap on the wrist from the ASA... has anyone reported her?

Massive free dreads put in pre holiday and yanked them out within a few days. She is crazy. Also for a woman of colour she seems to have zero understanding of race issues, dreads are not a holiday accessory like a bikini. And all the daily fail links. Wtaf.

Massive free dreads put in pre holiday and yanked them out within a few days. She is crazy. Also for a woman of colour she seems to have zero understanding of race issues, dreads are not a holiday accessory like a bikini. And all the daily fail links. Wtaf.
They’re not dreads and why would a woman of colour wearing her hair like that on holiday be a race issue? I always do my hair like that for holidays, it looks nice and is easy to deal with in the heat.

So now they know they have to quarantine when they return from Spain, what’s the betting they will continually break that like they did with lockdown?

They’re not dreads and why would a woman of colour wearing her hair like that on holiday be a race issue? I always do my hair like that for holidays, it looks nice and is easy to deal with in the heat.
Looks nice... 🤨

She's already confirmed she's not going to isolate. She's going home to hug hubby and then to her dad's house and then she'll 'go between the 2 houses'. She is beyond arrogant. She never stuck to lockdown rules from day one anyway.

I think she just has no idea what isolation is... go home, hug husband, go to her dads spare house 🙄 probably eat out etc

If she has workers in, and she’s meant to be isolating, shouldn’t she have the decency to at least not go in the same room as them 🤦🏻‍♀️

What do her and her other half actually do for a living? They don’t seem like they’re struggling for money

What do her and her other half actually do for a living? They don’t seem like they’re struggling for money
Whenever she’s been asked she just says her family own a Pretty prestigious kennels. However it doesn’t seem like she actively works there, so it seems it’s just family money on what her parents own