Nancys_odyssey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found it really interesting that she’s said she regrets some of the pics that she posted… I had noticed that she’s now a lot more clothed then she used to be, it’s interesting that she’s admitted that she regretted what she’d posted previously.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
She is in very real danger of ending up with a face like Katie Price.
CC1BFA68-9EEA-4041-A2E5-ADED24EB3B9E.jpeg

I am sure Nancy is the younger sister as well. Her face is pillow like compared to her sister. She’s competing against her all the time x

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
A712FEB2-F61F-46C5-A8A8-7ADF2276E866.png

She has got to be the slowest girl out there honestly!! The show is a Korean drama so why would they bring out a second season in English?? This girl is just something else!! And her post about regretting previous content is only because there are pictures of her being fat and she can’t completely hide her past now she’s a lip filled botoxed up wannabe influencer.. she got her following because of weight loss and her surgery and she’s completely forgot about that.. can’t stand her or her blown up lips

More surgery. I’m not going to say she doesn’t look good, because she does, but… she’s had a lot of surgeries.

From what I gather she was trolled from an anonymous account and it turned out to be her best mate 🙊

• Haha
She got spooked for being called out and deleted her account. Thick bleep
Nooooo really!? This is hilarious, what an absolute div! I’ve had them both muted for ages so hadn’t even realised, madness! Does anyone remember what the messages/comments were about or what they said?
Oh how exciting I wish I’d seen it🤣