Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsB76

Chatty Member
I have literally never come across anyone so arrogant!

she built up her page as a SW account, basically couldn’t keep the weight off so daddy ended up paying for WLS.

she has now decided to advertise her ‘time’ and telling people to ‘book time slots’ for advice about WLS... for a pretty price! Minimum 30 min phone chat for £20!! I mean, what the actual F?!?!?!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

rosespolls

So I met her yeeeeears ago and she was a uppity spoiled cow back then! Daddy has always funded her and I had to laugh when I saw her post last year about BLM because when I met her all her WAG wannabe friends were going on about were having “tanned babies”.. and I’m not really surprised she has broken up with her partner because he is the most laid back down to earth guy and it’s shocking they were even together that long tbh... she’s originally from Enfield and I’m guessing the move to Buckhurst Hill was to get in with all the botoxed lot from Essex

Reactions: 4

Ls2991

This is my1st ever post, but Jesus Christ this one LOVES herself?! She legit thinks she is some sort of celebrity getting her account verified.

Oh and she has CLEARLY had her lashes and brows done while in lockdown, along with her hair extensions, family parties etc etc

TWAT

Reactions: 3

MrsB76

Chatty Member
From day one her only goal has to been to become instafamous. She has literally jumped on every bandwagon to try and achieve it. I followed her when she was ‘Swfunwithfood’, she was a total arsehole back then aswell. To me, the absolute nail in the coffin was when she started charging people for phone calls to give advice on WLS!! I called her out on it in the comments, the comment was swiftly deleted and I was blocked!

MrsB76

Chatty Member
Her new legs are a weird shape. Massive thigh gap but flabby on the outer sides. She does look amazing post surgery though.
Her post WLS body is amazing - but I don’t admire her for it, because she had to remove half her stomach ( or something like that) to achieve it. I just can’t look up to someone for weight loss, who hasn’t properly addressed her eating issue.
And now she’s got the audacity to charge people money for her ‘advice’. F that.

Pandmoon

Does anyone also follow her sister? I can see why Nancy has all these insecure problems when her sister is a stunning model. However, just like Nancy, she’s also making no secret of repeatedly breaking lockdown, despite having a baby 🙄
Such caring mothers repeatedly putting their children in harms way

Reactions: 2

MrsB76

Chatty Member
She breaks lockdown rules for the same reason that she doesn’t label her Ads and gifted items.. because she thinks she’s an exception and rules don’t apply to her.

Oh and also, because she’s an Asshole.

Instawhut!

I started following nancy because someone else i followed who'd had WLS recommended her, this was just before thigh and breast lift. I though she seemed okay and now i cant believe the shit im seeing, its all very me me me look what ive got, not that shes had to actually work for any of it. Daddy obviously funds alot of things which is fair enough i suppose, but shes just another dickhead 'influencer' desperate for instafame setting untealistic goals for her her followers and lying (blatantly) then sets up a business about weight loss advice when she clearly has issues with food. I am due to have WLS in the next six months and i went to a group meeting for the first session and one silly bint wouldnt shut up about what she was gunna do about bingo wings and lose skin. The consultant blayantly said to her that decent surgeons will not do any kid of surgery for about 2 years and until your weight and bosy is stable. Weightloss ahould be about being healthy not fucking vanity, which is what shes promoting.

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Used to really like her. She's awful now, getting her treatments done during lockdown, not declaring ads and gifts, being beggy and zero social distancing. She's so thick.

Pandmoon

Whats her sisters instagram?

Even so nancy is very pretty in her own right! It seems like she wants to push into modelling the way she promotes and poses. It makes me feel sad that shes so insecure about her sister.
Very shitty of them to both be breaking lockdown. There are plenty of instafamous people that seem to have thought lockdown doesnt apply to them
Sister is rosie_fawehimi

Nancy is stunning. But I can imagine if you have struggles with your weight most your life, and have a very slim model sister, well it’s probably not going to do your confidence levels much good. And now she’s looking more and more “fake” (fillets, botox etc), maybe she wants to have a go at bei the model, and not “just” the models sister.
But yeah, the lockdown stuff has been really grating me. A few weeks ago the sister was meant to get married, so instead they had loads of people round, no social distance, children mingling in. Seriously, the reason your wedding had to be cancelled is because of a pandemic, so don’t then be having gatherings which will just prolong it all, making other people’s weddings needing to be cancelled.
Im not saying we have all been perfect, but if you have a large following you should be more careful with what you post.

kelly123

VIP Member
From what I gather she was trolled from an anonymous account and it turned out to be her best mate 🙊

• Haha

MrsB76

Chatty Member
Oh fuck off Nancy. You know the rules but you don’t give a shit. Just like the ads, she knows what she is meant to do but doesn’t because in her head she’s an exception to the rules.

and of course she was happy about her kids going back to school. More time for her to think about herself and stare at herself in a mirror.

LMG

VIP Member
She gets her money from the bank of Daddy...
What about her husband? Not followed her for about a year now as she changed so much since having surgery. Is she still with him? Don’t see him much

Bunbun1

Chatty Member
That pillow challenge must have been genuinely hard for her as it’s a lot less flesh than she likes to show

• Haha

Bunbun1

Chatty Member
More surgery. I’m not going to say she doesn’t look good, because she does, but… she’s had a lot of surgeries.