Nancys_odyssey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must have been having her fillers during lockdown. She seems to be at her mum's a lot too, so much for her rant about people having a go at her for not being compliant.

Reactions: 1
Used to really like her. She's awful now, getting her treatments done during lockdown, not declaring ads and gifts, being beggy and zero social distancing. She's so thick.

Reactions: 2
More undeclared ads from Nancy.

how does she get away with it!

Used to really like her. She's awful now, getting her treatments done during lockdown, not declaring ads and gifts, being beggy and zero social distancing. She's so thick.
Classless. She would literally sell her grannies kidney for a quick buck.

Can someone please explain the reason for the detox? I am genuinely baffled. She's had a bypass, within a year she's had surgery, had a stone plus weight of thigh cut off and Lipo suctioned out. Within months she's gained weight. I thought if you had your tummy bypassed it's difficult to overeat? Also she's gained weight fast following bypass and thigh lift and has already booked a tummy tuck. None of it makes any sense to me and it shows that she's not really dealt with the metal side of weight loss surgery if her weight is still up and down and she's eating the wrong foods.

Iv had to stop following her a few weeks back. She so up her own arse. She loves herself to much.
I used to like her when she was doing SW

Can someone please explain the reason for the detox? I am genuinely baffled. She's had a bypass, within a year she's had surgery, had a stone plus weight of thigh cut off and Lipo suctioned out. Within months she's gained weight. I thought if you had your tummy bypassed it's difficult to overeat? Also she's gained weight fast following bypass and thigh lift and has already booked a tummy tuck. None of it makes any sense to me and it shows that she's not really dealt with the metal side of weight loss surgery if her weight is still up and down and she's eating the wrong foods.
I think it’s just another undeclared Ad 🤯

I'm sure it is, but i don't understand the weight yo yoing. She had a band that failed, she's been to numerous diet clubs that failed, even her bypass is failing if she is gaining weight. Tbh I don't think she should set up a business advising re weight loss surgery until her weight is stable. I knew someone who had a bypass, had tummy tuck, boobs done the lot and within a year she'd gained loads back.

She’s setting up a weight loss business?
she not lost the weight herself she’s had many operations to lose the weight and skin.
not everyone has £££££ to do what she has.

She’s setting up a weight loss business?
she not lost the weight herself she’s had many operations to lose the weight and skin.
not everyone has £££££ to do what she has.
She has set up a business where she is charging people for telephone chats on weight loss surgery advice 🙄🙄🙄🙄

She has set up a business where she is charging people for telephone chats on weight loss surgery advice 🙄🙄🙄🙄
WTF. Why wouldn’t they just ring the surgeons and speak to them and their staff for free😲
Surely nobody is paying her 🤦🏼‍♀️
must be mad if they are.

WTF. Why wouldn’t they just ring the surgeons and speak to them and their staff for free😲
Surely nobody is paying her 🤦🏼‍♀️
must be mad if they are.
People are (allegedly)! Absolute stupid morons.

Wtf, she's had extensions in today. Someone ought to report the girl that's done them when businesses are desperate to reopen but following the rules.

Wtf, she's had extensions in today. Someone ought to report the girl that's done them when businesses are desperate to reopen but following the rules.
Used to like her but she's a bleeping narcissist, she thinks she's above all rules and is happy to bloody promote it!!

The first week of lockdown she was blasted for breaking the rules cycling to see family, since then she's consistently broken the rules getting hair and nails done, filming videos at her mum's, having parties etc etc. I can't believe weight loss has resulted in bringing out someone completely obsessed with themselves. What a bore.

Used to like her but she's a bleeping narcissist, she thinks she's above all rules and is happy to bloody promote it!!
I think her post has gone, she must have had people telling her she’s an hole.

Pathetic excuse. She didn't know she still had to keep 2m from people, she didn't know social distancing was still in place and 'I'm not sure if people are abiding by that rule'. Yes nancy you prat, people are still abiding by the rules you've broken from day 1. So take your undeclared ads and duck off. Maybe get an actual job and stop being such a smug greedy twit.

Oh duck off Nancy. You know the rules but you don’t give a tit. Just like the ads, she knows what she is meant to do but doesn’t because in her head she’s an exception to the rules.

and of course she was happy about her kids going back to school. More time for her to think about herself and stare at herself in a mirror.

Reactions: 2
She's been winding me up for weeks and weeks now, finally unfollowed. Sick of her self obsession and ignorance! She did not used to be like this!