Nancys_odyssey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused. Did she have her hair done in her garden?
She had her extensions put in, probably ‘gifted’ which is why she is now saying she’ll post the story in July. In the Garden or not, the beauty industry has not been OK’d to reopen, and she bloody well knows it!

She's been winding me up for weeks and weeks now, finally unfollowed. Sick of her self obsession and ignorance! She did not used to be like this!
Oh she did - but it was hidden among her food posts. She has always come across as a self centred cow who will do anything to gain a following.

Reactions: 1
I’m confused. Did she have her hair done in her garden?
Bullshit did she... She posted this morning saying she was having it done today, suddenly got a load of backlash and states it was in her garden Monday 🙄 claims ignorance on the need to still social distance!

Of course it wasn't in the garden. She's a bloody liar and suddenly changed her story to her friend coming over to do it in the garden. It was obviously an ad for someone as she's always trying to blag freebies. But whether it was in the house or outside is irrelevant. It's against the rules and she knows it. Last week her whole family were having a party at her mum's. Disgusting. She's so happy to get rid of her kids, completely self absorbed for someone who looks like a swollen butt cheek.

Hair is blatantly an ad, or why would she need to repost it in July?? She’s so sly and her blatant rule breaking fucks me right off. And don’t get me started on pimping herself out as a weight loss guru when she’s constantly struggling with her weight!!!! After having two lots of weight loss surgery, she shouldn’t need to be on a juice detox!!!!!

This is what I don't understand. She never learns. She must be eating all the wrong things again to be gaining weight after 2 lots of extreme surgery. Her stomach should be minute now so how is she still gaining? She's been in the gain- detox- gain cycle now for months. She'll never learn.

This is what I don't understand. She never learns. She must be eating all the wrong things again to be gaining weight after 2 lots of extreme surgery. Her stomach should be minute now so how is she still gaining? She's been in the gain- detox- gain cycle now for months. She'll never learn.
It’s because she’s never had to actually work hard at or earn her weight loss. I get what an earlier poster said about WLS not being an easier route to weight loss, but in her case particularly, her dad funded the surgery and she most certainly has not addressed her issues - hence the weight fluctuation.

Sounds like it kicked off in the wls community following her big lie about having her hair done. She can't be popular with all her lies, flouting of the rules, undeclared ads, showing off and posing.

Sounds like it kicked off in the wls community following her big lie about having her hair done. She can't be popular with all her lies, flouting of the rules, undeclared ads, showing off and posing.
Ooh what makes you think that? Has she said something?

She storied this morning saying she's closed her personal account, police are involved yadda yadda. Usual nancy bullshit.

I started following nancy because someone else i followed who'd had WLS recommended her, this was just before thigh and breast lift. I though she seemed okay and now i cant believe the tit im seeing, its all very me me me look what ive got, not that shes had to actually work for any of it. Daddy obviously funds alot of things which is fair enough i suppose, but shes just another head 'influencer' desperate for instafame setting untealistic goals for her her followers and lying (blatantly) then sets up a business about weight loss advice when she clearly has issues with food. I am due to have WLS in the next six months and i went to a group meeting for the first session and one silly bint wouldnt shut up about what she was gunna do about bingo wings and lose skin. The consultant blayantly said to her that decent surgeons will not do any kid of surgery for about 2 years and until your weight and bosy is stable. Weightloss ahould be about being healthy not bleeping vanity, which is what shes promoting.

Reactions: 2
The detox was ridiculous. It's reinforcing the mentality that you can binge then detox ad infinitum and it's very dangerous for wls patients. The whole point of it is meant to focus on healthy eating and reconstructing your relationship with food. Also she must have made money collaborating with the detox company which was not declared. She's duplicitous and lies constantly.

I agree with you that het focus is slowly on aesthetics and she doesn't give a tit about health. It's all about thigh lift, Boob lift, tummy tuck, veneers, botox, extensions. Without addressing the mental health aspects it's it any wonder she's up and down with her weight. I wonder if it's because she's grown up with a sister who is naturally beautiful and a model. Can't be easy for nancy, she's had so much work done to look like her sister there must be some underlying issues.

The detox was ridiculous. It's reinforcing the mentality that you can binge then detox ad infinitum and it's very dangerous for wls patients. The whole point of it is meant to focus on healthy eating and reconstructing your relationship with food. Also she must have made money collaborating with the detox company which was not declared. She's duplicitous and lies constantly.

I agree with you that het focus is slowly on aesthetics and she doesn't give a tit about health. It's all about thigh lift, Boob lift, tummy tuck, veneers, botox, extensions. Without addressing the mental health aspects it's it any wonder she's up and down with her weight. I wonder if it's because she's grown up with a sister who is naturally beautiful and a model. Can't be easy for nancy, she's had so much work done to look like her sister there must be some underlying issues.
Exactly, health is so much more important than this perfect insta body shes after. She didnt need all that bloody work done. I do get with some people who have lost very very big amounts of weight that loose skin can actually affect them physically and yes by all means have surgery if you wish,but it shouldnt be the focal point. Its sad she feels the need to compete with her sister, its happening more and more seeing these big weight loss accounts not deal with their food issues and the mental side of weight loss and then being dishonest about it to their thousands of followers.

Weight loss accounts are really hit and miss. It's so hard to find someone who has had wls and promotes a healthy lifestyle of healthy eating and exercise. They all seem to be about boob jobs, lashes, lip fillers and unhealthy detoxes with binge/ eat cycles.

Weight loss accounts are really hit and miss. It's so hard to find someone who has had wls and promotes a healthy lifestyle of healthy eating and exercise. They all seem to be about boob jobs, lashes, lip fillers and unhealthy detoxes with binge/ eat cycles.

I totally agree, and this thread has send me on a massive instagram cull. Unfollowing si many people that are no long relevant, inactive accounts, people constantly selling tit or promotinf crap ideologies Including this silly bint.

Daddy dearest has bought her a blue tick.

And another day of breaching lockdown rules by clearly being with other people in her home. She has not followed a single lockdown rule.

Daddy dearest has bought her a blue tick.

And another day of breaching lockdown rules by clearly being with other people in her home. She has not followed a single lockdown rule.

Just watched her stories. She is the definition of a narcissist. Banging on about pics being stolen when she used to like the posts with her stolen pics on. Like must be bloody boring if getting a blue tick makes you that happy.

This is my1st ever post, but Jesus Christ this one LOVES herself?! She legit thinks she is some sort of celebrity getting her account verified.

Oh and she has CLEARLY had her lashes and brows done while in lockdown, along with her hair extensions, family parties etc etc

twit

Reactions: 3
Very little bo peep. Also intrigued about her thigh lift, it just seems to have moved all the fat to the outer sides of her leg.