Names You Can’t Stand #9 Nevaeh is the patron saint of this thread.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did anyone else see this? Scotland released their list of most popular baby names of 2023, but also shared some of the most "unique" names registered last year, including:

boys: Shady, Howl, Demigod, Banksy and Boy

girls: Pasty, Costly, Alloy, La and Na

🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
did anyone else see this? Scotland released their list of most popular baby names of 2023, but also shared some of the most "unique" names registered last year, including:

🤣🤣
Looking forward to my child starting school with wee Shady and Alloy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

🤣🤣
"Boy" hmm creative

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My siblings and I have Greek inspired names. Are we Greek ? The answer is no. Our dad just loved everything Greek. Out of the 3 of us only I like my name. My sister goes by a shortened version and my brother changed his by deed poll when he was 18

Reactions: 5
My siblings and I have Greek inspired names. Are we Greek ? The answer is no. Our dad just loved everything Greek. Out of the 3 of us only I like my name. My sister goes by a shortened version and my brother changed his by deed poll when he was 18
I loveeee Thea and Phoebe, also Clio/Cleo but we've got no Greek near our family trees. I'd still use Phoebe and Thea I think as they're not 'obviously' from the pantheon.

I know an Athena and an Artemis, who are both Greek or Cypriot so that seems on brand, but it does sound a bit weird especially if people aren't aware that naming from the Greek Gods is quite common in Greek culture.

Reactions: 1
He’ll be forever known as Dennis the Menace 😂
I follow a youtuber (Scrapie98) who's real name is Dennis. He is a bit of menace to be fair (well, he's notoriously angry when he's playing video games, at least 😅)

• Haha
Reactions: 2