Names You Can’t Stand #9 Nevaeh is the patron saint of this thread.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen someone with ‘Revell ____ (last name) 💙’ in their bio while lurking on Facebook. The cover photo was a French bulldog so I assumed it was the dogs name, then upon scrolling through her cover photos it’s the name of her son 😭😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Saw Summit on IG. His parents own a hiking supply company. Lol.

Also saw a Neveah in the wild yesterday. I still don't get it, what is the relevance of something being spelt backwards? Things being spelt backwards isn't a thing?!

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Also saw a Neveah in the wild yesterday. I still don't get it, what is the relevance of something being spelt backwards? Things being spelt backwards isn't a thing?!
Lana’s everywhere much cringe every time they think about it

• Haha
Reactions: 12

It means people can think themselves very clever and part of a secret. Except they they promptly tell people what that secret is.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My acquaintance conceived her son early in France while she was on baby moon. Her name is Elizabeth but goes by Elize (in business) and Lizzy amongst friends. Guess what she named her son ? Frances Champ 😂 Champ Elize 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Good evening beauts, I hope you’re all well! 😘 I never in my wildest of dreams thought that a thread for ‘names you can’t stand’ would even exist, but yes it does and here I am! 👋🏼 I’ve only read a few pages and a couple of my exes names have popped up! 🫣 I saw someone post the name Margot and that it reminded them of ‘The Good Life.’ That is exactly what comes to my mind too, Margo Leadbetter; such an elegant character and the way she spoke was simply charming!

Demi-Levi
Chardonnay
Channel
Dolce

And all of the other bleeping horrendous names…you get my drift! And the way names are spelt differently to make it a little more boujee! Just as long as we don’t get Obama and Osama mixed up…does anyone remember this clip from ‘Gavin & Stacey’ (two more names to add to the tit list)?

• Haha
Reactions: 2