Names You Can't Stand #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Violet Tiger Bunny - seen on fb.
I saw violent tiger bunny at first glance.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Violet Tiger Bunny - seen on fb.
I saw violent tiger bunny at first glance.
gives me Bambi Fury kinda vibes, Mollie-Mae's daughter, which just makes me think of a sequel to the original Bambi movie, but more a vengeful angry Bambi strikes back! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have just found this thread and want to add a name I don’t think the mother said out loud to herself
Sophie Kate
Separate totally harmless but when said double barrelled like the mother intended …
Together it sounds like

suffocate

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I find the name Tempest odd, sounds like temptress... something a hooker/pole dancer would keep it as nickname 😂

Reactions: 4
I used to work with a lady who had two boys called Levi and Nike. Nike was pronounced with a Y at the end - Nikey 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope I don't offend anyone on here. But the name Nevaeh. Heaven spelt backwards. There's 3 in my daughters school.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I hope I don't offend anyone on here. But the name Nevaeh. Heaven spelt backwards. There's 3 in my daughters school.
and always introduced with the obligatory "this is my daughter Nevaeh - iT's HeAvEn sPeLt bAcKwArDs!" as though it's so unusual and unique. at this point, i'm pretty sure everyone in the world is aware that Nevaeh heaven spelt backwards! 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
and always introduced with the obligatory "this is my daughter Nevaeh - iT's HeAvEn sPeLt bAcKwArDs!" as though it's so unusual and unique. at this point, i'm pretty sure everyone in the world is aware that Nevaeh heaven spelt backwards! 🙄🤣
🤣 always introduced that way.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
🤣 always introduced that way.
I must be lucky, I‘ve never heard the name as yet. Which means I’ll now come across one in the next week or so.
I can’t stand the name Romeo. It always makes me think of some sort of philanderer, probably in tights and talking in Shakespearean English.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.