Names You Can't Stand #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a girl at my school called Katy Hugh-Jones and for some reason I mentioned her using her full name and he was amazed that we didn't tease her - Katy Hugh Ones. It never occurred to us.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think Felice/Felicia is a horrible name...

It reminds me of a joke name, or Felix cat food. There was a girl on Tumblr years ago called Felice who catfished everyone.

Reactions: 8

It reminds me of a joke name, or Felix cat food. There was a girl on Tumblr years ago called Felice who catfished everyone.
Same. There was a parent who’s daughter, Felicia 🙃 went swimming at the same time as my son and her mum used to shout, “Feliciaaaaa” constantly.

Ugh…

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Same. There was a parent who’s daughter, Felicia 🙃 went swimming at the same time as my son and her mum used to shout, “Feliciaaaaa” constantly.

Ugh…

View attachment 836078
Yes what a horrid sounding name
In my accent it sounds like your saying fleece ya (as in to rob somebody or rip someone off 😂)

Reactions: 5
A friend has a female cat called Felix, she says she had no idea it was a masculine name. But as a cat lover I will always associate the name with cats!

Watching The Chase earlier and there was a Robin, Bear, Tree and Autumn.

Tree?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No they weren’t, so I’d be interested to know what the rest of Tree’s family are called 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Felice Fawn! God, I wonder what happened to her after she scammed everyone...!

Reactions: 2
Would not surprise me of their families are known to social services. My mum used to work in schools and she said the kids with the wildest names had the worst parents and were being looked after by foster parents etc
I have a relative who is a foster carer and every single one of the kids she's looked after (5 or so) have had utterly ridiculous names. Either made up, something you'd call a dog or something so "exotic" as to be totally inappropriate for a poor kid from an estate in the North of England.

An acquaintance called his son a name which is pronounced Thor. Unfortunately he (the dad) is about five foot six and 8 stone piss wet through so I doubt young Thor will live up to his name.

• Haha
An Instagram page I follow . She had 3 boys, Bentley, Ford and Aston 🚗🚕🚙

I have a relative who is a foster carer and every single one of the kids she's looked after (5 or so) have had utterly ridiculous names. Either made up, something you'd call a dog or something so "exotic" as to be totally inappropriate for a poor kid from an estate in the North of England.

An acquaintance called his son a name which is pronounced Thor. Unfortunately he (the dad) is about five foot six and 8 stone piss wet through so I doubt young Thor will live up to his name.

I can imagine, I work with looked after children in my job and some of the names are unique to say the least 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.