Names You Can’t Stand #4 It’s heaven spelt backwards.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s not names as such but I can’t stand it when people constantly abbreviate their kids names to just the first letter of the name. Someone I know has girls called Elsie and Iona, which I think are lovely names, but she constantly does FB statuses such as ‘E has done really well at school and I is looking forward to her gymnastics show this weekend’ Just use their proper names FFS!

Oh and I also know someone with a Tahlia, who always calls her ‘T’
I do this on insta xD.

Margot/Margo

It seems to be an ‘in’ name for instagrammers but I think it’s a very ugly, clunky name
Nooo it's my insta username and also the name of the daughter of the French family next door.

Reactions: 1
I’m seeing Capri for a girl a lot on Instagram at the moment. I don’t totally hate it but it just feels it will be the new Paris.

Reactions: 4
Kimberly Wyatt (yeah don't know her but watched her on that random BBC 2 live drawing show, she's ex pussycat dolls for context) she has a kid called Ford.... Named by her husband an ex model who got his break modelling for Tom ford 😂 what a narcissist thing to do.
Also stupid bleeping name

Reactions: 8
Did you see Kieron Hayler has named his new son Apollo! LOL Apollo Hayler to go with Jett & Bunny Hayler and his wife's son Valentino. Poor kids

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Phoebe. Not a horrible name as such, just the spelling, the way it looks. Annoys me 😂

Reactions: 4
Margot = maggot

Violet = violent

Luke = puke

Luna = lunatic

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.