Names You Can’t Stand #4 It’s heaven spelt backwards.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate the new trend of Sloane for a girl. Reminds me of sludge🤢. I don’t mind the name Aura - I think it’s quite pretty😊.
yes, Ive seen that written down a few times recently, are people really using it and why?

Reactions: 1
I came across a Rhea today. I was very tempted to ask if it was short for anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m not sure I should say it in case anyone knows the same person on here (as I’m pretty sure she’d be the only person in the world with the name!) but I once knew a lady whose name was her mum and dad’s names combined. So for example, if her mum was Rose and her dad was Bill, her name was Rosebill. And I’m not even joking or exaggerating, her name genuinely was her parents’ first names combined in that fashion 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m not sure I should say it in case anyone knows the same person on here (as I’m pretty sure she’d be the only person in the world with the name!) but I once knew a lady whose name was her mum and dad’s names combined. So for example, if her mum was Rose and her dad was Bill, her name was Rosebill. And I’m not even joking or exaggerating, her name genuinely was her parents’ first names combined in that fashion 🤣
Oh please tell us 😂

Reactions: 2
I know a girl whose Mum was Leanne and her Dad was Karl and her name was Karli-Anne 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I encountered a girl named Chevy a few weeks ago... as in Chevy to levee but the levee was dry.

Editing to add: Yes she was American.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know a Benson. He is Ben’s son. When someone (the mum’s own sister!) told me about the name she said, “like the fags”.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know a Benson. He is Ben’s son. When someone (the mum’s own sister!) told me about the name she said, “like the fags”.
Reminds me of that clip of the dog running off and his owner frantically screaming 'BENSON' 🤣🤣🐶

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have a step siblings called Adam and Eve ffs

Ok names separately, together though? Surely a huge no no

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.