Names you can’t stand #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just discovered this thread and so happy to see that neither mine or my son’s names have been mentioned yet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mine and one of my kids’ names have come up. It doesn’t bother me though, we’re not all gonna like the same names. 😂

Reactions: 4
TJ is an awful one. Or CJ. Usually short for Tyler-Jordan or Jay.
Top worst boys:
Jay
Jamie
Kane
Kieron
Kyron
Byron
Forest
Ryan
Jordan
Aaron
Kyle
Reece
Owain
Tyrell
Travis
Scott
Elliott
Paul (common nowadays!)

Girls:
Daisy-Lou
Mia
Maisie
Armani
Chanel
Chantelle
Maddie
Chelsea
Candice
Rihanne
Kerry-Ann
Keely
Sara
Kloe
Khloe
Kourtney
Tamara
Kim
Kylie
Stormi
Charmaine
Jackie
Sharon
Karen
Donna
Emma
Gertrude
Mildred
Blodwyn
Jodie
India
Lorna (never known a nice Lorna)
Maggie
Octavia
Lindsey
Julie
Alessia/Alicia/Aleesha - always corrected on this.
Clare
Amanda
Good name for a rabbit.
lol perfect name! Or a donkey

Mine and one of my kids’ names have come up. It doesn’t bother me though, we’re not all gonna like the same names. 😂
Exactly- we all have different tastes

How do you even pronounce that? I forgot to add Alicia/Alessia/Aleesha - get it wrong no matter how I pronounce it. Also, Merlin for a boy is bad.

lol perfect name! Or a donkey

Exactly- we all have different tastes

How do you even pronounce that? I forgot to add Alicia/Alessia/Aleesha - get it wrong no matter how I pronounce it. Also, Merlin for a boy is bad.
Merlin for a boy dog would be ace.
Speaking of Ace that’s not a great name for a child IMO

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Another one I came across this week at work - Precious Coco. Can’t work out if that was given to them at birth or if they changed it. Either way made me chuckle to see on an important document I signed off 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t know why but I’ve never liked Louise or Emily! I know loads who have Louise as a middle name and my cousin who is lovely is Emily Louise 🤣

Sorry to anyone with those names haha, my name has come up a few times here, usually as the ones the posters know are witches or bullies 👀 but can confirm I am neither 🤗
I always think the name Louise sounds very whiny. I do know a whiny Louise so thats the connection obvs. Even when i say it i say it in her whiny voice 😂

One of the girls I went to uni with has 3 girls - Summer, Skye and her newest baby girl.... Stormi 😔🤣
Total bish thing to say but how did someone who made it to uni end up naming her kids such chav names? 😂

Abigal ( Scabigale). Never met one who hasn't got horsey teeth and a massive ego.
Hilarious I know two and they both fit your description perfectly 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Connor. I think I've met one, maybe two who haven't been little shits.

The lead singer of Weezer is called River. He has a brother called Leaves.
Leaves? Not Leaf, Leaves? 🤣

Reminds me of Mariah Carey’s son. Moroccan sounds so stupid when she could have gone with Morocco (which is still awful, but you get my point!).

Reactions: 7
I know someone who called their boy Teddy and their girl Pixie.

My cat happens to be called Pixie
My mum told me that if I called my daughter Pixie, she would disown me. I remember laughing and asking why Pixie and she said it was some dumb tit I’d do. How rude!

FYI if I had a girl it would have been Dorothy so there

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My name keeps appearing on this thread 🤣.
My SiL’s cousin has two children called Snow & John Boy Charles ( that’s just his first name).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Leaves? Not Leaf, Leaves? 🤣

Reminds me of Mariah Carey’s son. Moroccan sounds so stupid when she could have gone with Morocco (which is still awful, but you get my point!).
Also really awkward if you shout this across the park or something ‘Moroccan, come here!’. Before you know it you’re being arrested for a hate crime.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.