Nadine Baggott

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest Reels is cringe. She really thinks she’s something! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Doesn’t she just! It’s better than the last time when she dyed her own hair and it didn’t look any different 😂 At least this time she’s actually shown that she’s used the product I suppose. Although she was applying onto her scalp first then spreading it on her hair... I think maybe that’s why her scalp looked quite red at the end when she tipped her head forward to show off her freshly dyed roots 🤣

Her latest Reels is cringe. She really thinks she’s something! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
God I’ve just looked, 2nd hand embarrassment. You can notice on her Instagram videos much more than on her YouTube ones that her forehead looks about 20 years younger than the rest of her face. It’s like with Hughes and Hirons, stop pretending the creams work magic, it’s the botox that keeps them smooth.

I've never dyed my own hair, is what she's using any good?
Nope. If you go back to the very first video she did on dying her own hair she shows you the good stuff to buy. That was prior to her selling anything they’d pay her to advertise. I’ve been ordering off Coolblades the same as my hairdresser uses and I’m sure I’ve missed patches but my colour is spot on.

Reactions: 3
She’s live with the other Hag now. Apparently redken is saving her hair. Wonder what’s happened to the nexxus she was raving about 2 weeks ago.

Funny how they don’t appear to be in a bubble now they’ve been called out for it.

D9E4F48F-A03B-4216-9240-15F052C4BD0E.jpeg

• Haha
Haha those stills are so awful. Faces stretched over plates.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What does Jo look like :ROFLMAO:
Nadine has great shoulders to be fair and boy does she know it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I haven’t watched it yet. I need to brace myself but a couple of people have contradicted her wording and knowledge of perfume notes on today’s YouTube video! She likes to think she’s an aficionado (in everything) 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I haven’t watched it yet. I need to brace myself but a couple of people have contradicted her wording and knowledge of perfume notes on today’s YouTube video! She likes to think she’s an aficionado (in everything) 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Brilliant. I’ll go and have a look. Love to see her get brought down a peg or three. Mind you, she’ll probably just ignore the comments, does she? That’s her usual MO when she gets shown up or can’t answer.

She’s made a tit of herself with tonight’s video. Going on about how the perfumes all contain amber and showing the fossilised tree resin. None of those perfumes contain that. They actually contain the amber accord which is made of vanilla and other things. At least one doesn’t even contain that.

It wouldn’t be so bad if she didn’t do a big lecture on it at the start as though she’s done her research.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s made a tit of herself with tonight’s video. Going on about how the perfumes all contain amber and showing the fossilised tree resin. None of those perfumes contain that. They actually contain the amber accord which is made of vanilla and other things. At least one doesn’t even contain that.

It wouldn’t be so bad if she didn’t do a big lecture on it at the start as though she’s done her research.
Surely she could have done a quick google and found that out? I don’t know anything about fragrance but I would have thought it odd that the amber we make jewellery from has anything to do with perfume.

Ha!! I’m looking forward to it now!

• Haha
Surely she could have done a quick google and found that out? I don’t know anything about fragrance but I would have thought it odd that the amber we make jewellery from has anything to do with perfume.
Yes it’s really sloppy. She always goes on like she’s some expert too. Makes me wonder what her skincare knowledge is like. I’ve never actually checked if what she’s saying is correct.

That’s her all over, selling her opinions as facts because of her ‘science background’ (aka social sciences degree and 30yrs in beauty journalism). Trouble is, people take her at face value and believe that what she’s saying is true without any due diligence of their own.

Yes it’s really sloppy. She always goes on like she’s some expert too. Makes me wonder what her skincare knowledge is like. I’ve never actually checked if what she’s saying is correct.
She keeps banging on about her scientific credentials as well. Makes you wonder how she could be so way off the mark doesn’t it? Stupid woman. She’s seen her arse with this one! 😂

It’s almost all regurgitated press releases. Anything spurious from a science or evidence based perspective comes up and she’s all ‘my science degree...’ but doesn’t actually offer anything sound.

Reactions: 1
That’s her all over, selling her opinions as facts because of her ‘science background’ (aka social sciences degree and 30yrs in beauty journalism). Trouble is, people take her at face value and believe that what she’s saying is true without any due diligence of their own.
That’s the trouble. You’re right, loads of viewers will believe her and repeat the bollocks she’s spouting 😡