Nadine Baggott

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman is getting worse by the day. I’m surprised she doesn’t have as many threads as her mate Sali. She’s being called out for not following covid guidelines and her excuse is she has messages from people who say they cheer them up and that Jo has done charity work through lockdown. She seems to think that makes her exempt. She’s been getting shadier and shadier with her ads and now this.
So so so irritating 😠

This woman is getting worse by the day. I’m surprised she doesn’t have as many threads as her mate Sali. She’s being called out for not following covid guidelines and her excuse is she has messages from people who say they cheer them up and that Jo has done charity work through lockdown. She seems to think that makes her exempt. She’s been getting shadier and shadier with her ads and now this.
She’s now posting all the messages she gets telling her how amazing she is. I used to like her, this week has really been an eye opener for me.

who are these people who think an undeclared sponsored video is an antidote to the pandemic.

Reactions: 2
Can’t decide if I like nadine but her constantly adjusting her face mask in the Superdrug videos was driving me insane!

@VeeJayBee did you see this thread? I guess Middle Aged Minx is taking lots of lessons from her, as well as joining Gleam. They are scratching each other’s itchy backs.

@VeeJayBee did you see this thread? I guess Middle Aged Minx is taking lots of lessons from her, as well as joining Gleam. They are scratching each other’s itchy backs.
Thanks for the tip. I remember NB on those Olay ads years ago and have seen her pop up as an influencer since, including regularly on Jo Good's BBC Radio London afternoon show, which is always a creepy love-in. We should flag it here next time they're on. They also did a vlog together in Superdrug with MAM tagging along adoringly while shoehorning in, being in W1, it is her local branch.

I think many influencers are less than diligent in ensuring that an #AD declaration is always visible, on any platform or device that might be used. It is very convenient for them that, for example, the description box on YouTube that contains the declaration is not expanded by default. The YouTube app on my TV does not even show the description box. This means a video can be clicked and viewed without the viewer knowing they are watching an ad. In this case the ASA states the video title itself should contain #AD, but how often do we see this?

The ASA website makes this clear to anyone who doesn't want to put their head in the sand.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Thanks for the tip. I remember NB on those Olay ads years ago and have seen her pop up as an influencer since, including regularly on Jo Good's BBC Radio London afternoon show, which is always a creepy love-in. We should flag it here next time they're on. They also did a vlog together in Superdrug with MAM tagging along adoringly while shoehorning in, being in W1, it is her local branch.

I think many influencers are less than diligent in ensuring that an #AD declaration is always visible, on any platform or device that might be used. It is very convenient for them that, for example, the description box on YouTube that contains the declaration is not expanded by default. The YouTube app on my TV does not even show the description box. This means a video can be clicked and viewed without the viewer knowing they are watching an ad. In this case the ASA states the video title itself should contain #AD, but how often do we see this?

The ASA website makes this clear to anyone who doesn't want to put their head in the sand.
Lots of the subscribers to MAM’s channel said they found her through Nadine’s. Her frequent boring statement that Julian Clary is her only ‘celebrity’ friend is not accurate. Of course it does depend on the definition of celebrity but in MAM’s case ‘influencers’ and TOWIE people fit the bill.

She’s so crafty. I’ve watched quite a few that have felt “off” and then weeks later out comes a “partly sponsored” one. I’ve gone completely off her.

Reactions: 3
She’s so crafty. I’ve watched quite a few that have felt “off” and then weeks later out comes a “partly sponsored” one. I’ve gone completely off her.
What on earth does partly sponsored mean?😠

How have I only just found this thread??? ! Can’t stand Baggott. I’ve been commenting on her occasionally on the Hirons thread because I didn’t realise this one existed! She’s so smug and sly, she really pisses me off.

That video last week - whether it was filmed before London went into tier 4 or not, what they were doing was still breaking the rules for tier 3. But that’s ok, influencers can do what they like as long as they can get their brand mentions in. It’s only us peasants who are supposed to stick to the rules.

The constant flicking back of both sides of her hair in every video is so annoying.

Also, that recent home hair dye video she did. Could anyone tell that she’d dyed her hair in the after shots? She was wanging on about how much her roots needed doing, but afterwards it didn’t look any different.

How have I only just found this thread??? ! Can’t stand Baggott. I’ve been commenting on her occasionally on the Hirons thread because I didn’t realise this one existed! She’s so smug and sly, she really pisses me off.

That video last week - whether it was filmed before London went into tier 4 or not, what they were doing was still breaking the rules for tier 3. But that’s ok, influencers can do what they like as long as they can get their brand mentions in. It’s only us peasants who are supposed to stick to the rules.

The constant flicking back of both sides of her hair in every video is so annoying.

Also, that recent home hair dye video she did. Could anyone tell that she’d dyed her hair in the after shots? She was wanging on about how much her roots needed doing, but afterwards it didn’t look any different.
Omg the pushing back of the hair, the whirring round and tapping of the fingers, the “trust me”, “however”, “you know me”, the constant butting in....I could go on!!! She has a WAY too high opinion of herself!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Haha

The hair flicking, drives me mad.
2E85CD91-ACDF-44B1-B19F-F43767BBFB48.jpeg

This before and after on the shampoo advert, sorry partly sponsored video too. How thick does she think we are. I’ve never seen her hair looking like the first pic ever. She’s rough dried it and not styled like she usually does. The after pic looks like she always has it.

Reactions: 5
Yes! That was another one. When’s her hair ever looked frizzy like that, except when she’s showing off in the Maldives 🙄 That smirk as well, that’s a face asking for a slap 🤣

Yes! That was another one. When’s her hair ever looked frizzy like that, except when she’s showing off in the Maldives 🙄 That smirk as well, that’s a face asking for a slap 🤣
Ah yes the Maldives. The so safe place she was encouraging everybody else to go to too. I’m sure the people there want this new strain of covid bringing across.
I can’t actually believe she replied to somebody who had lost a parent to covid and was asking why they’re not socially distancing with “you do know we’ve had a test, that it wad my first holiday in over a year and Jo has done a lot for charity”. How entitled does she come across.
I don’t know who is the most annoying her, Hughes or Hirons.

Reactions: 5
Ah yes the Maldives. The so safe place she was encouraging everybody else to go to too. I’m sure the people there want this new strain of covid bringing across.
I can’t actually believe she replied to somebody who had lost a parent to covid and was asking why they’re not socially distancing with “you do know we’ve had a test, that it wad my first holiday in over a year and Jo has done a lot for charity”. How entitled does she come across.

All three need bringing down a peg or two!!

She boils my piss. You’ve hit the nail on the head, the entitlement. She seems able to justify all of her actions because she works so hard and she deserves to be treated, or whatever it is.

I can’t abide the fawning over them like they’ve found a cure for a deadly illness. Especially Hirons. It’s embarrassing. Hughes has blocked me for calling her out and Baggott’s last few vlogs where she’s been criticised by viewers, her disciples fight her corner for her. Sycophants !!

Reactions: 1
I made a comment to Baggott on that awful cringe Superdrug video regarding her constant mask touching etc. She just ignored it. But someone else she did reply to and totally brushed it off. It was ridiculous considering part of the video included her stressing the anti Covid measures in place within store and saying not to touch things.

Loads of her other followers were piling in defending her though, saying to lay off etc. Which is quite worrying to think how many people obviously think there’s nothing wrong with what she was doing. So do they all do this when they’re out shopping? Doing the food shop? 🤢

I made a comment to Baggott on that awful cringe Superdrug video regarding her constant mask touching etc. She just ignored it. But someone else she did reply to and totally brushed it off. It was ridiculous considering part of the video included her stressing the anti Covid measures in place within store and saying not to touch things.

Loads of her other followers were piling in defending her though, saying to lay off etc. Which is quite worrying to think how many people obviously think there’s nothing wrong with what she was doing. So do they all do this when they’re out shopping? Doing the food shop? 🤢
I actually doubt they would behave like her. I think the vast majority of people are at least trying to follow the guidelines. Well I hope so anyway. I think some of them genuinely believe that she’s a higher status than the rest of us. Their Facebook groups 🙈, they’re like cults. When will they realise the things she promotes are the things that are good for her bank balance.

Reactions: 3
Yes, I think you’re right. People seem to give these influencers a free pass to do whatever they like. They idolise them. When all they actually do is fleece them in exchange for crappy content on social media 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1