Nadine Baggott

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I made a comment to Baggott on that awful cringe Superdrug video regarding her constant mask touching etc. She just ignored it. But someone else she did reply to and totally brushed it off. It was ridiculous considering part of the video included her stressing the anti Covid measures in place within store and saying not to touch things.

Loads of her other followers were piling in defending her though, saying to lay off etc. Which is quite worrying to think how many people obviously think there’s nothing wrong with what she was doing. So do they all do this when they’re out shopping? Doing the food shop? 🤢
Don’t know why I do this to myself but felt the need to read the comments and watch the video. “You’re not allowed to touch anything but I have sanitised my hands”. Everybody sanitises their hands, she shouldn’t be touching. She does touch through despite her replying to comments saying she doesn’t. She’s an out and out liar who thinks she is sooooo much better than the rest of us.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She is a liar. But that’s ok, because she’s Nadine, and Nadine can do whatever she likes because she’s an influencer and she’s doing us all a favour by walking the earth, making crappy videos for us, and selling us stuff we don’t need 😬

Reactions: 3
I posted this on the SH thread (because the coven are in cahoots) but really it belongs here. Nadine’s put up a beauty hags discount code for Skin + Me. No mention at all that Jo is the PR representative for the company and so therefore has an ongoing relationship with Skin + Me and vested interest in them.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Yeah sure these clowns are key workers. They wouldn’t last a single day as a nurse etc. Drives me mad how these people feed their egos.
334B2F70-C240-45DB-A38A-668A81B46E75.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Yeah sure these clowns are key workers. They wouldn’t last a single day as a nurse etc. Drives me mad how these people feed their egos.
View attachment 371688
Ffs what is wrong with people? Too right they’ve had heat because of that video. They’re a couple of numpties who’ve got nowt better to do than make pointless videos about trivial things such as which beauty products to buy (for which they’ll receive a cut but don’t tell people). I wish they would disappear.

Nadine Baggott will be on BBC Radio London this afternoon, with Jo Good, who has a very active Tattle thread.

I’ve not seen Jo before expect in the Superdrug video. I now feel compelled to watch and I guess she’s another one that will make my blood boil 🤣

• Haha
So Nadine’s raving about that Nexxus shampoo and conditioner that she’s been shilling, while flicking her hair around showing it off - best thing ever for fluffy hair apparently. But then in the next breath says she’s also using two styling products (Kerestase and Redken) to smooth her hair out while blow drying 🤔 So, actually her hair is a result of a combination of all four products, and probably a lot more to do with the styling products in reality.

Reactions: 1
So Nadine’s raving about that Nexxus shampoo and conditioner that she’s been shilling, while flicking her hair around showing it off - best thing ever for fluffy hair apparently. But then in the next breath says she’s also using two styling products (Kerestase and Redken) to smooth her hair out while blow drying 🤔 So, actually her hair is a result of a combination of all four products, and probably a lot more to do with the styling products in reality.
Yep it’s that great you need not one but two blow dry products to stop it being fluffy after you use it. Has she even marked this as an ad yet or is she still making out she’s letting us know for our benefit?

• Haha
Yep it’s that great you need not one but two blow dry products to stop it being fluffy after you use it. Has she even marked this as an ad yet or is she still making out she’s letting us know for our benefit?
Good point. I didn’t see anything to note it was an advert. She’s just so kind, isn’t she!

• Haha
I know it probably shouldn’t matter these days, and I’m not that much younger than her, but she’s too old to wear tops like that 🙈 Unless it’s for a night out, and even then I’d think twice! 🤣

• Haha
Even her one shoulder top annoys me. I need help!! 🤦🏻‍♀️
It’s the way that she pulls her bloody tops down to expose her chests at every opportunity that annoys me 🤣

I’d noticed over the last few days Clinique products had started to get mentioned. Then yesterday she admits to working with them but it’s not an ad in anyway. She’s very transparent and yet is so bloody smug and thinks we are all thick and can’t see it.

Reactions: 4