Nadine Baggott

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the way that she pulls her bloody tops down to expose her chests at every opportunity that annoys me 🤣

I’d noticed over the last few days Clinique products had started to get mentioned. Then yesterday she admits to working with them but it’s not an ad in anyway. She’s very transparent and yet is so bloody smug and thinks we are all thick and can’t see it.
Omg she does doesn’t she!! Was I wrong to laugh when she had the laser treatment that was a total disaster??!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg she does doesn’t she!! Was I wrong to laugh when she had the laser treatment that was a total disaster??!! 🤣🤣
No - I did too! She was in a right mess wasn’t she. Has it all healed up now? I couldn’t believe it when she said she’d be going back for more treatments! Also that when she said it felt too hot and uncomfortable that she let them keep going. Unbelievable. You’d think she’d have covered it from the sun when she was away as well. But no, out in the sun, just put on some factor 50 it’ll be fine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No - I did too! She was in a right mess wasn’t she. Has it all healed up now? I couldn’t believe it when she said she’d be going back for more treatments! Also that when she said it felt too hot and uncomfortable that she let them keep going. Unbelievable. You’d think she’d have covered it from the sun when she was away as well. But no, out in the sun, just put on some factor 50 it’ll be fine 😂
She hasn’t mentioned it has she? I’m sort of keeping away from her at the moment because she’s so annoying!!

• Haha
Tell me it’s not my eyes... does this photo look really badly photoshopped???! 🤣 It doesn’t even look like her. I think it’s mostly the nose.
Definitely. I actually zoomed in because it makes her look 20 years younger. It’s weird!!

The irony of writing a midlife guide and picking an old photo (her hair is shorter than that now isn’t it?) and badly photoshopping it. I see she’s finally admitting that shampoo she was shilling was paid for work.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Do you know what as well, I tried to screenshot from her stories but I couldn’t do it. In the midlife guide article she recommends brands / products that she has paid relationships with and flogs on Instagram 😡 Eg that bloody Nexxus shampoo and conditioner was in there and I spotted the new Clinique moisture surge! Surely this is advertising? Cross-selling? Whatever. I give up with these people, they all seem crooked to me 🤷🏼‍♀️

Here you go - managed to get screen grabs. So not only Nexxus and Clinique, but No.7 retinol and Olaplex in there as well. Spot anything else? She should at least declare in the article if she’s worked with or advertised these products in the past.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Yes it seems to look like a list of things she had been paid to promote.

I’m getting suspicious on Olaplex too. I have a feeling she’s being paid to promote that. It’s following the usual pattern. Talks about them for a while and then a partly sponsored video appears. Then constant mentioning of them with a comment that it was a one off payment and therefore none of these other mentions are an ad. I really cannot stand the woman now, she makes my blood boil. She’s so full of herself, thinks she’s superior to the rest of us. Her reactions to her not socially distancing were the first thing to get to me but now the more I see the more I realise she’s a sly one.
638039BA-AF36-43E8-A420-8CC05346B00B.png
F5CC4E4A-22FA-44CB-A010-62CAF8171679.png

Reactions: 1
Totally agree. She’s really sly and underhand the way she sneaks products into her social media. She has such a snotty attitude towards anyone who questions her. Can’t stand the woman.

I think the photos are probably from 2014. Same hair and dress as this shoot. Her face looks different even from these so obviously been airbrushed as well.
68D7C220-A435-4F66-A903-37FF7F7292AB.png
0D1F328D-9041-406E-B386-F8831DBC74FF.png
0394917F-3B43-4890-941E-B7A407AAD7BB.png

Well spotted!

Ffs who’s that thanking her saying we need more of this??? More of what?! Lists of expensive stuff to buy! You’d think it was some groundbreaking piece of journalism the way these sycophants crawl up her backside 🤢

I cannot ABIDE all this sucking up to her or anyone for that matter. What is wrong with these silly, needy people? Get a life!!

Everything she does irritates me. The way she flicks her hair, the way she moves her hands, the way she speaks, her facial expressions. I could go on!!! 🤮🤮🤮

I’d love to see that smug expression wiped off her face! Can’t see it happening any time soon though. She smirks her way through everything she does, it’s infuriating. Don’t know why I watch, I think it’s just a habit now and I need to stop.

I’d love to see that smug expression wiped off her face! Can’t see it happening any time soon though. She smirks her way through everything she does, it’s infuriating. Don’t know why I watch, I think it’s just a habit now and I need to stop.
Ha ha me too. Can’t stand her and sit ranting watching her but I still do it. One good thing about watching these shillers is that it puts me off buying things from the brands that are obviously paying them and it saves me a fortune.
I really think Jo Jones is going down the same path now too. I find it very wrong that she’s doing PR for companies and then Nadine and Sali are raving about them. I bet they all sat planning ways to get round the rules and came up with this.

Ha ha me too. Can’t stand her and sit ranting watching her but I still do it. One good thing about watching these shillers is that it puts me off buying things from the brands that are obviously paying them and it saves me a fortune.
I really think Jo Jones is going down the same path now too. I find it very wrong that she’s doing PR for companies and then Nadine and Sali are raving about them. I bet they all sat planning ways to get round the rules and came up with this.
Totally. I reported Jo Jones for her Skin + Me dodgy ways, so hopefully the ASA will be onto her for that. Problem is they have no teeth, there are no proper sanctions, so all that happens is they get a talking to - big whoop 🤷🏼‍♀️ No disincentive. Whole thing is a sickener, and all the while it’s a little club and they’re all patting each other on the back with their sly adverts and making money from unsuspecting, vulnerable followers.

Totally. I reported Jo Jones for her Skin + Me dodgy ways, so hopefully the ASA will be onto her for that. Problem is they have no teeth, there are no proper sanctions, so all that happens is they get a talking to - big whoop 🤷🏼‍♀️ No disincentive. Whole thing is a sickener, and all the while it’s a little club and they’re all patting each other on the back with their sly adverts and making money from unsuspecting, vulnerable followers.
I also reported her. I complained to Skin and Me too I got a reply to say they would reissue the guidelines to them as they should be marked as an ad.

Reactions: 5
I used to really like Jo. She seemed so refreshing compared to Baggott but the constant advertising of Skin & Me and the eye lash serum just makes me sick!!

I also reported her. I complained to Skin and Me too I got a reply to say they would reissue the guidelines to them as they should be marked as an ad.
Good for you. Seems like every “influencer” is in love with Skin & Me at the moment. It’s so obvious they’re being paid!

And couldn’t tell what Jo was implying in one of her latest vids about all those people that go breaking the rules and sneaking off to The Maldives. Was she talking about Nadine’s trip over there? Was it tongue in cheek or having a go at her?

• Wow
And couldn’t tell what Jo was implying in one of her latest vids about all those people that go breaking the rules and sneaking off to The Maldives. Was she talking about Nadine’s trip over there? Was it tongue in cheek or having a go at her?
I don’t follow Jo so I’ve not seen it. What did she say? There’s been a lot of influencers going there lately, Nadine was one of many. I do think it was poor judgement on her part to go at that time when the Covid situation was worsening again in the UK. It wasn’t strictly necessary.