Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nancy.Drew

Interesting that Baggott has hitched herself to the dermatologists and skincare scientists recently. She’s recommending this and I follow some of the dermatologists who are involved in creating it. The advice they give is brilliant, but goes against what her mate Hirons advocates, and Nadine herself for that matter. She’s such a fucking hypocrite. Trying to look legit by being all for the science of skincare, but then would advertise anything to cash in.
I think she’s going down the derm route so she can keep mentioning Skin and Me for her pal Jo.

She’s getting slated in the comments on her latest YouTube video.

Reactions: 4

BigMavis

VIP Member
I didn't know about her dismissal from TM, but they've now got Hirons, I mean choose your poison 😅. Funnily enough I've bought a few of her hair care saviours listed on her recommendation. Living proof was a huge disappointment and she absolutely raved about it. Does Caroline Barnes have a thread, don't mind Caroline but can't stand the lip smacking and mmmmm sounds, anyway I bought ex1 foundation on her recommendation and it was the worst foundation I've ever tried. I don't trust any of them.

Just to add about the foundation, it wasn't readily available in the UK at the time and she advised purchasing through a website, which I can't remember the name of, very niche, but of course was owned by one of her mates.

• Wow

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Ha ha me too. Can’t stand her and sit ranting watching her but I still do it. One good thing about watching these shillers is that it puts me off buying things from the brands that are obviously paying them and it saves me a fortune.
I really think Jo Jones is going down the same path now too. I find it very wrong that she’s doing PR for companies and then Nadine and Sali are raving about them. I bet they all sat planning ways to get round the rules and came up with this.
Totally. I reported Jo Jones for her Skin + Me dodgy ways, so hopefully the ASA will be onto her for that. Problem is they have no teeth, there are no proper sanctions, so all that happens is they get a talking to - big whoop 🤷🏼‍♀️ No disincentive. Whole thing is a sickener, and all the while it’s a little club and they’re all patting each other on the back with their sly adverts and making money from unsuspecting, vulnerable followers.

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
Is this the first time she's mentioned it, I see nothing on the grid only on stories. I thought she was the same age as me, but each to their own. She is missing her gin though.
Yes, to be fair, she has kept it under wraps as she was having tests and whatnot re viability and complications. She has said that it wasn’t planned, was totally unexpected and she isn’t sure that “congratulations” is the right word, so I think it’s fair to say that she‘s got mixed feelings about an unplanned pregnancy in her mid-40’s. I can’t say as I blame her, I’d be horrified to find myself up the duff at this point in life (also a similar age) and it would take me a while to get my head around it all if I decided to ahead with it.

• Wow

Shineyshine

VIP Member
I know it probably shouldn’t matter these days, and I’m not that much younger than her, but she’s too old to wear tops like that 🙈 Unless it’s for a night out, and even then I’d think twice! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
Have you watched the anti Valentine live she did with Jo? They talk about Tattle. She makes a tit of herself again. Starts talking about how you shouldn’t say anything about anybody you wouldn’t say to their face, literally 2 seconds later she is saying she can’t stand Kiera Knightly but she wouldn’t tell her to her face 🙈.
Probably Nadine at her most annoying.

View attachment 447358
No I didn’t! They both do my head in now. I used to like Jo but she thinks she’s too cool for school recentry!

Shineyshine

VIP Member
She is a liar. But that’s ok, because she’s Nadine, and Nadine can do whatever she likes because she’s an influencer and she’s doing us all a favour by walking the earth, making crappy videos for us, and selling us stuff we don’t need 😬

queenamber

VIP Member
Wonder if this will cause any fall out in her group. Nadine speaking to dermatologists and aestheticians about clinical skin care
Thanks for sharing! She raves about the high street and claims we don't need to spend a lot on skincare. I must admit I've found some gems in Superdrug because of Nadine. So what's the truth?

Shineyshine

VIP Member
I haven't commented on here for ages, but a random thought concerning Nadine and her ilk just popped into my head and I thought it worthy of sharing. If there is one good thing that could come of the Covid-19 pandemic it would be the "death of the influencer". Now clearly I don't mean actual death, I'm not wishing that on anyone, but if Covid put paid to these ludicrous people hawking their overstuffed opinions to the rest of us I would be very pleased. I believe their time has come and gone, I think the pandemic must have crystallised in people's minds what matters and what doesn't. Who needs some over-filled and over-Botoxed fake looking woman telling them what to think and what to buy??
Love this. I would absolutely love to see an end to these leeches. Although unfortunately there are still too many followers lapping up their bullshit for them to disappear.

Back to Baggott. What new scheme is this she’s peddling? (See pic) I refuse to swipe up, but it appears to be yet another thing they want people to subscribe to in order to recommend more products they don’t need.

I meant to ask if anyone watched her thing last week “let’s talk about green washing”? How fucking patronising was that, coming from the likes of her?! 😡 Just seeing her little trailer was enough to get my hackles up, I couldn’t bring myself to see her smug, self-satisfied face lecturing us about it.

Attachments

• Angry

queenamber

VIP Member
I’d never heard of either of them until this week when they began popping up all over people’s Instagram stories. So I guessed they were flogging something. The Jonathan person was selling shampoo I think, what was this Dane shilling?

Let’s face it, people like them wouldn’t give the likes of Baggott or Oaf Hirons the time of day unless it was for financial gain.
JVN has been doing the rounds since his hair care just launched in SpaceNK. I couldn’t even tell you who Dane was! Anyone else know? 😅

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Is she ageing rapidly or am I just being a bitch?
The last few times I’ve seen her I’ve thought that under her eyes is looking particularly lined all of a sudden. There’s nothing wrong with having lines, I’ve got plenty 😂 it’s just that hers seem to have appeared out of nowhere.

I was wondering whether she has stopped using filters on her Instagram so it’s suddenly become very noticeable, or perhaps she was having some sort of treatment that’s worn off??? I don’t know. But it’s a marked change in a very short space of time.

BigMavis

VIP Member
Yes, to be fair, she has kept it under wraps as she was having tests and whatnot re viability and complications. She has said that it wasn’t planned, was totally unexpected and she isn’t sure that “congratulations” is the right word, so I think it’s fair to say that she‘s got mixed feelings about an unplanned pregnancy in her mid-40’s. I can’t say as I blame her, I’d be horrified to find myself up the duff at this point in life (also a similar age) and it would take me a while to get my head around it all if I decided to ahead with it.
Crikey! I'd no idea! I would be quite shocked myself, I've just crossed my legs 😂
Ach I don't mind Jo, she never really gets a word in edgeways when on with Nadine, I don't know why she puts up with her. Did she say all this recently,I had a look at the time and didn't see much.

• Haha

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Omg she does doesn’t she!! Was I wrong to laugh when she had the laser treatment that was a total disaster??!! 🤣🤣
No - I did too! She was in a right mess wasn’t she. Has it all healed up now? I couldn’t believe it when she said she’d be going back for more treatments! Also that when she said it felt too hot and uncomfortable that she let them keep going. Unbelievable. You’d think she’d have covered it from the sun when she was away as well. But no, out in the sun, just put on some factor 50 it’ll be fine 😂

• Haha

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
Nadine is the Queen of freebies. She is forever saying to people she has on as guests on her lives 'I will tag such and such company in' or ' I will contact their PR and get them to send you blah blah blah' It's like come on love I am sure they have enough dosh to buy their own.
NB is always on the BBC London radio show of grabby freebie loving non-ad discloser Jo Good aka MiddleAgedMinx (wannabe influencer on YouTube and Insta).

People call in to the show with their beauty concerns and Nadine's replies always mention brands with whom she has commercial relationships, including Superdrug.

Other times they read out emails from 'listeners' who could easily be a planted, faked questions in order to push whatever product she needs to shill. Jo thanks Nadine profusely for her time and advice, as if she's giving advice from the goodness of her heart.

Remember this is supposed to be the impartial, non-commercial BBC. eg Jo Good ran out of Chanel bronzer and was loathe to buy a new one so NB got a freebie sent, she also sets JG up with brands for her to shill on her socials, which also get constant promotion on the BBC.

For those who don't know narcy Jo Good, she has 9 threads on Tattle, the wiki is a good start. https://tattle.life/wiki/jo-good

20220304_161646.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry