Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queenamber

VIP Member
She did one recently with a Derm who said she does not use expensive products. Nadine rolled her eyes and said she could not believe the expensive products some of her guests use and she has to bite her lip. Most of her guests get sent freebies and don't spend their own money anyway.
The ones with the derms are the only ones watching IMO! The rest of them are C-listers endorsing Augustinus Bader 🤣

Wish she'd make some more original videos. I massively scaled back my skincare routine thanks to her and found some genuine high street gems because of her.

Reactions: 4

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
Yes!! 🤬 Makes me wonder if she isn’t as well spoken as she would have us believe! 🤔🤔 I work with someone who pronounces yellow as “yella” 😳😳
A bit like Nadine's mate and wannabe fellow beauty vlogger 🤣 Jo Good aka Middle Aged Minx who pronounces the word "suit" RP style as "sssi'yoot" but otherwise is busy droppin' her Gs.

• Haha

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
Oh that bloody fiddling with those side bits. Her hair would be fine but those side bits make it look so weird to me and she is obsessive about twisting and pulling them straight down all the time.

Gold_7

Chatty Member
I used to really like Nadine until I realised almost everything she does is an ad. It made me a bit sad, it’s so disappointing. But to be honest, I did find something a bit odd about the way she speaks, I think it it might be the Botox or something. And if I’m being mean, the one sided tops are a no.

• Sick

Skiddidlydaddle

Chatty Member
Wow, I didn’t realise she did Flower Beauty and Erborian too. She’s part of the “hags” so even if it’s not her channel they’re on then she should surly be declaring it. I noticed this on one of her posts.
View attachment 401738
Again, I just find this somewhat disingenuous. If you are being paid to do PR for a beauty company and then rave about their products in a public forum (ie Beauty Hags YouTube vids) then this is advertising. It surely doesn't matter if they are specifically sponsoring her to do posts or mention them, they don't need to they are already paying her to say positive things about them!

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
How have I only just found this thread??? ! Can’t stand Baggott. I’ve been commenting on her occasionally on the Hirons thread because I didn’t realise this one existed! She’s so smug and sly, she really pisses me off.

That video last week - whether it was filmed before London went into tier 4 or not, what they were doing was still breaking the rules for tier 3. But that’s ok, influencers can do what they like as long as they can get their brand mentions in. It’s only us peasants who are supposed to stick to the rules.

The constant flicking back of both sides of her hair in every video is so annoying.

Also, that recent home hair dye video she did. Could anyone tell that she’d dyed her hair in the after shots? She was wanging on about how much her roots needed doing, but afterwards it didn’t look any different.
Omg the pushing back of the hair, the whirring round and tapping of the fingers, the “trust me”, “however”, “you know me”, the constant butting in....I could go on!!! She has a WAY too high opinion of herself!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Haha

Nancy.Drew

I’d love to see that smug expression wiped off her face! Can’t see it happening any time soon though. She smirks her way through everything she does, it’s infuriating. Don’t know why I watch, I think it’s just a habit now and I need to stop.
Ha ha me too. Can’t stand her and sit ranting watching her but I still do it. One good thing about watching these shillers is that it puts me off buying things from the brands that are obviously paying them and it saves me a fortune.
I really think Jo Jones is going down the same path now too. I find it very wrong that she’s doing PR for companies and then Nadine and Sali are raving about them. I bet they all sat planning ways to get round the rules and came up with this.

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
I just noticed I spelled Nadine's surname without the second t. Perhaps it could be a posh upgrade a al Hyacinth Bouquet.

Nadine Bahzhoh

• Haha

Nancy.Drew

The irony of writing a midlife guide and picking an old photo (her hair is shorter than that now isn’t it?) and badly photoshopping it. I see she’s finally admitting that shampoo she was shilling was paid for work.

• Sad
  • Wow

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Have you watched the anti Valentine live she did with Jo? They talk about Tattle. She makes a tit of herself again. Starts talking about how you shouldn’t say anything about anybody you wouldn’t say to their face, literally 2 seconds later she is saying she can’t stand Kiera Knightly but she wouldn’t tell her to her face 🙈.
Probably Nadine at her most annoying.

View attachment 447358
Oh I’d happily tell Nadine exactly what I think of her 🤣

Seriously though, if you try and have a rational discussion with them about advertising etc on their Instagram, they don’t want their followers to see it, so they immediately delete your post. Or completely ignore it and allow their rabid followers to pile on instead. They simply will not engage. Or they cry troll, bully etc just because we have a different opinion to them. So Tattle exists because there is nowhere else to discuss influencer behaviour.

IndigoViolet

I Googled him, and am still non the wiser....
I felt her comment about Mary Greenwell’s 10/10 products being “so expensive” in the live with this Dane person was disingenuous and unprofessional.
Mary stipulated at the start that the products are expensive because her clients expect luxury products, and, unlike Nadine and this Dane guy who were plugging Garnier, she repeatedly acknowledged that she was “blessed” to receive them for free.
I’d take freebies from Cle de Peau over those from Garnier any day!

Skiddidlydaddle

Chatty Member
What was on Jos stories? I just see posts about a posture correction gadget.
Yes she was certainly involved with flower beauty, Nadine got the exclusive on that I think.
Sorry, @BigMavis I was referring to @Eat My Shorts post further up. It didn't show the story in my quoted post. It was Jo Jones ranting that she didn't do ads or sponsored posts etc. I feel this is disingenuous as she is often madly raving about certain brands (skin&me, Erborian, Flower Beauty) for a while and it then turns out she is doing PR for said company. Very stealth advertising I feel.