Nadia Sawalha #9 Nit nad wacky bac give the mank A comb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd have rather watched paint dry than listen to him today ,managed 2mins ,then I went and talked to my dog,it was more interesting than listening to him drone on
I think some sort of delusional bubble has burst for him to be honest

Reactions: 12

Thing is they make out they dont care but they must do really as its their living, so they need to buck up a bit. SHe has such a mean streak in her she likes to think she doesnt give a toss what people thinkshe is above anything as she has such a high opinion of herself. But look at her meltdown when her sister Juliia called her out over that stupid interview on LW she did, she was photographed out side the studios being consoled by Mark. Julia knows exactly what she is like and said its all fake tears and destruction.

Reactions: 13
When I first came across their vlogs they were saying that nanny di had been upgraded on hers and narcs flight to New York because they were recognised by a virgin staff member. So unfair for normal travellers but another freebie for them!! I remember nitty saying something like in all her years in ‘this business’ she’d never been upgraded!! Like it was a given that she should have been by now!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
If that's true, possibly is, he can't say we didn't warn him and tell him where they were going wrong, ages ago on here. She might, a big might, have managed to pull it off without him in the vlogs, her and Kaye or even her by herself cooking or chatting, but no chance once he decided he wanted a (big) piece of the action. His influence really is not great for any of them. In the beginning I actually liked some of his more serious chats in the car...now I'm not sure if they weren't fake too.

Reactions: 10
Even Hitchcock and Tarantino only did the occasional cameo......but super Directoooooor Mark has to be in every blooming shot!
I’m sure Di had her fair share of transgressions in her younger days..,,but boy is she paying for them now. Goodness knows how she has any self esteem left at all.... so much of her dirty laundry publicly washed, and washed, and washed again. Tell Mank you found him under cabbage leaf Di and move on.......

Reactions: 15
The pic is of them sitting in economy, so if they got upgraded to premium they would have taken a pic, for sure. More FAKE NEWS from Mank.

Reactions: 4
I'm no prude but I don't "get" the constant squeezing of her breasts the tutorials in her bra and thumbs up and Nadia will use her breasts to clean the windows. Is this all supposed to entice us to watch...
Thryvr obviously given up attracting any decent followers and think there may be more money in weirdos
You've made a great point and something I was thinking of is related to this, doesn't it seem strange she's handed over her social media to the 'SA's" yet he's still him himself? Fair enough have the family one, see if you can make a go of it (you've failed ) but if anyone should have kept their' independence ', if only to attract the widest possible reach, it should have been her. Now even the link ups with Kaye is marred with the family of mink. Its a little like suffocation of an independent Nadia. .

Reactions: 10

Why why whyis it necessary to post yourself half naked all over social media oh yeah my names Nadia & that’s what I do

Reactions: 14
Ugh All I can imagine with these photos is what a randy, disgusting, drooling, grinning perv manky must have been taking these

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Jeez, those photos. They really are in a spiral of self obsession and destruction. Have they really lost all sense of reality in lockdown?

Reactions: 8
Thought she didnt want to attract weirdos
shes saying she does it for dare to bare - more attention seeking, some of the comments are off the scale, 'oh N you inspire me' 'oh N you are so brave' no doubt on the front of the daily star tomorrow

Its all about money and attention, every thing they do/say will now be to promote this crappy book, they are the most shameless greedy and desperate ppl on social media and in real life....disgusting, pair of em.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.