Nadia Sawalha #8 They spend too much time Skinning up rather than Soaping up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still pretty sick that he would joke about it though isn't it.
Is he trying to be 'big and clever', wind up people knowing that they may believe him.. or is he just dumb and thought he would lie about it not knowing it's not a real thing.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Just a question .. was he not living in London in his early twenties? Where were the cows he went tipping when he was drunk? Just curious ...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Still pretty sick that he would joke about it though isn't it.
Is he trying to be 'big and clever', wind up people knowing that they may believe him.. or is he just dumb and thought he would lie about it not knowing it's not a real thing.
A bit of both I think,he loves the attention and stirring things up,but with that one,he really went to far and upset alot of their followers, huge mistake on his part

Reactions: 7
A bit of both I think,he loves the attention and stirring things up,but with that one,he really went to far and upset alot of their followers, huge mistake on his part
The story of his life and unfortunately shows, as always, his lack of intelligence and maturity as he never thinks anything through ...

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Not far outside of London you can find cows pretty quick. Expecially in the suburbs into Kent. But that is not funny that he joked about it and about them breaking ribs? Who bothers to lie about stupid stuff? Yes, addicts do lie a lot of the time. They cannot help it. I would not put anything past that psychotic moron. He's horrible to those dogs.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I dont think he lied tbh, i think he intentionally went out and pushed cows over, off his tree on drugs probs, showing off to someone no doubt. Hes awful now....i bet he was a million times worse when younger/drinking/doing drugs. The list of terrible things hes done will be shocking i reckon.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I dont think he lied tbh, i think he intentionally went out and pushed cows over, off his tree on drugs probs, showing off to someone no doubt. Hes awful now....i bet he was a million times worse when younger/drinking/doing drugs. The list of terrible things hes done will be shocking i reckon.
It's impossible to push a cow over single handed... it would take at least 4 or 5 grown men to do so and that would be a struggle

Reactions: 3
It was probs even worse and a calf then....plus he never said he did it alone, im going to assume he was with some one/people (showing off like the jackass he is)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
It was probs even worse and a calf then....plus he never said he did it alone, im going to assume he was with some one/people (showing off like the jackass he is)
I completely believe he did it. He had the chance to say it was all a joke that went bad but he didn't. He maintained he did it. I too think he will gave been off his drunk drugged up head and went to gave a go cos he thought it would be fun. Its really really upset me thinking about him hurting animals 😡😡😡

It's impossible to push a cow over single handed... it would take at least 4 or 5 grown men to do so and that would be a struggle
I've worked with many drunk people and they can have enormous strength. He said he was with a friend and others could have been there too. He's rotten to the core

He said he urinated on a swan once for a laugh.
When did he say he urinated on a Swan??? There are no words ☹

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Just a question .. was he not living in London in his early twenties? Where were the cows he went tipping when he was drunk? Just curious ...
Think he went to University up North. He worked for BBC in Bristol. (Only place that would have him). So could have been there. He's just twisted. Was probably a time when his addictions were in full flow. He would do anything to gain attention.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I just went to see if he was hanging his head in shame re the cow issue, he's not, they've dragged nanny Di over to divert attention away from his behaviour, for the 1st time I was asked if I wanted to support them by buying a sticker???? Unbelievable

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I just went to see if he was hanging his head in shame re the cow issue, he's not, they've dragged nanny Di over to divert attention away from his behaviour, for the 1st time I was asked if I wanted to support them by buying a sticker???? Unbelievable
Bloody hell,no shame whatsoever

Plus ,not many viewers for their quiz tonight ,under a 1000 so far

Reactions: 2
Nope none at all, he doesnt think hes done anything wrong...he’l be the victim in his head 😡

im pissed off that im muted, nobody can even see my comments on live either! Its so annoying.....and damn right rude too, happy to take my viewing figure but not my opinion...manky all over that.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
MANKYS WEARING HIS QUIZ BRA TONIGHT... Well it looks like he's wearing something, his breasts are huge!!!
Who'd donate £50 to buy a sticker to "support" them? What are they? Homeless?

MANKYS WEARING HIS QUIZ BRA TONIGHT... Well it looks like he's wearing something, his breasts are huge!!!
Who'd donate £50 to buy a sticker to "support" them? What are they? Homeless?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.