Nadia Sawalha #8 They spend too much time Skinning up rather than Soaping up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So on this mornings live, manky now adds teacher/lecturer to his list of jobs hes had 🙄 he certainly crammed alot in to his ‘career’, considering he was a raging alki and druggie and hasnt worked for easily 10 yrs now 🤷‍♀️ Im guessing he now puts ‘influencer’ as his job description, bit of a downgrade if you ask me 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So on this mornings live, manky now adds teacher/lecturer to his list of jobs hes had 🙄 he certainly crammed alot in to his ‘career’, considering he was a raging alki and druggie and hasnt worked for easily 10 yrs now 🤷‍♀️ Im guessing he now puts ‘influencer’ as his job description, bit of a downgrade if you ask me 😂
Supporting a Nation too if anthing to go by this quote from a superfan on the Sober Sessions comments.

" Mark Adderley is a wonderful inspiration to so many.He and his family have supported a nation through Lockdown.❤ Well done to the panel.I came here because I saw Mark was involved and I could listen to him speak all day I am tea total and always have been.So be assured you are all interesting, entertaining people who have plenty to say and the right to say it.Good luck to you all for the future.☘ Thank you for your company.

Supporting a Nation too if anthing to go by this quote from a superfan on the Sober Sessions comments.

" Mark Adderley is a wonderful inspiration to so many.He and his family have supported a nation through Lockdown.❤ Well done to the panel.I came here because I saw Mark was involved and I could listen to him speak all day I am tea total and always have been.So be assured you are all interesting, entertaining people who have plenty to say and the right to say it.Good luck to you all for the future.☘ Thank you for your company.
Oh and this is a good one from a fan called AM...I wonder if that is actually MA could be as they refer to HIS channels..

" I follow Marks channels and have done for sometime. I also follow his family and they give me a support that I unable to describe on a daily basis, without them even being aware. Mark is clever and articulate and explains his story in a way that can connect to each and every one of us in someway. He is an absolute trooper and he is winning his battles... like all of you are. Mark, you are a role model and an inspiration, keep doing what you are doing..... Its working 🙏
"

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I bet manky wrote that himself 🙄 weirdo
I thought that too!

They have definately primed the loyal subs...

Quote: Mark, you are incredible. What you have done is amazing. You speak from the heart with sincerity and humbleness. We’re so proud of you as subs and you should be so proud of yourself ❤

Quote: Great listening to mark and his journey, have been a sub on his channel for a long time. Such a genuine family.

Quote: I watched this because I’m a fan of the Sawalha-Adderley channel, and I’m so glad I did. I’ve only watched half but it is so eye opening. It’s so important for anyone with an addiction or wants to understand a loved one who battles it. Mark spoke so eloquently and I’ve taken away so much from what he said. You’re all so brave to be so candid and honest for our benefit. It goes toward breaking down stigma and being able to open up. I loved listening to all of your stories about your recovery process. Could recommend this video to a lot of people. Thanks so much

He has quite a fan club...others say he is a Lovely Lovely man...Incredible guy...Hilarious....etc etc...

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Woudnt surprise me, hes so full of his own self importance its ridiculous. The education rant was a perfect example 🙄

Im now watching the htsm vlogs, the one where they are doing their 18yr anniversary one. Had to press pause until i could stop laughing at nittys comment about how ‘they are both deeply deeply kind’
Yeh, deeply kind at taking advantage of deeply troubled subs.....so self unaware its unreal 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry

Oh and this is a good one from a fan called AM...I wonder if that is actually MA could be as they refer to HIS channels..

" I follow Marks channels and have done for sometime. I also follow his family and they give me a support that I unable to describe on a daily basis, without them even being aware. Mark is clever and articulate and explains his story in a way that can connect to each and every one of us in someway. He is an absolute trooper and he is winning his battles... like all of you are. Mark, you are a role model and an inspiration, keep doing what you are doing..... Its working 🙏
"
Of course it's him! The wording is plain weird: "he is winning his battles... like all of you are. " and "Thank you for your company." It's what he needs in the absence of references after he pissed off everyone he ever came into contact with in the industry (and then blames the alcohol). If it's not him it's def a bot. Let's see if he deletes them! 🎣

I also have an increasing feeling that as the COVID is 'over' and they have no content M's now mining tattle for some. As I've said before, everyone on here is so insightful and articulate in their analysis of the Sadderley's decline that I've been tempted to watch. Nearly fell into the trap last night before I twigged. Swung by for 3 seconds though. (n)

• Heart
We need to get him to sign up to someone who does Clean Sessions where he describes his special journey quitting drugs....Oh Wait a minute...he is too busy skinning up to look for a channel that will help him with is cannabus aka skinning aka screening habit.

Mark thank you for your honesty it is so refreshing 👍👍
Yes deffo a bot!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
''Twice As Thick As Normal Wipes'' The arrow is pointing to Nitty Nads :ROFLMAO:
Again, when I saw this I thought it was M being 'clever'. Has he no idea just how behind the times he is. We keep telling him but he's too arrogant to listen. A comparison to Richard Madeley is high praise indeed when one is saddled with that personality, reputation and 'skillset'.

Such. A. Fool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
In my humble opinion they lead exceptionally boring and unfulfilled lives. Their marriage is chaotic, their home is unloved and unkempt. Their children would rather be anywhere than with them. They never do anything interesting, they spend most of their money on food and gadgets. They seem addicted to living an episodic lifestyle of their own choosing. They both have dreadful personal hygiene and no pride in themselves or their home. They never appear content with any aspect of their lives. They both have demons they refuse to deal with. Lots of people crave the "celebrity" lifestyle, I wouldn't want their life if they paid me. Its a big big car crash waiting to happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
In my humble opinion they lead exceptionally boring and unfulfilled lives. Their marriage is chaotic, their home is unloved and unkempt. Their children would rather be anywhere than with them. They never do anything interesting, they spend most of their money on food and gadgets. They both have dreadful personal hygiene. They never appear content with any aspect of their lives. They both have demons they refuse to deal with. Lots of people crave the "celebrity" lifestyle, I wouldn't want their life if they paid me. Its a big big car crash waiting to happen
yes its a sad life with no love or real happiness - its just not a home

Reactions: 11
They take no pride at all in their home, themselves, or their belongings. It is just full of clutter and a dumping ground for crap and it is filthy too. No warmth or character in their rooms. No nice furnishing or blinds or curtains, lots of photos and pictures, but no YT Plaque yet. You would think it would be pride of place considering how many bots they had to pay to get it, in lightening quick time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Of course it's him! The wording is plain weird: "he is winning his battles... like all of you are. " and "Thank you for your company." It's what he needs in the absence of references after he pissed off everyone he ever came into contact with in the industry (and then blames the alcohol). If it's not him it's def a bot. Let's see if he deletes them! 🎣

I also have an increasing feeling that as the COVID is 'over' and they have no content M's now mining tattle for some. As I've said before, everyone on here is so insightful and articulate in their analysis of the Sadderley's decline that I've been tempted to watch. Nearly fell into the trap last night before I twigged. Swung by for 3 seconds though. (n)
Sorry I've repeated what everyone else has already said in this ☝ post. More than content (which he's been pilfering for some time now), M needs this community to supplement his community as the viewing figures are dropping. When I read through here and then see their total number of views, I can't imagine how much lower they'd be if the 'trolls' didn't exisit.

Morever, our tattle content is fulling the poor dynamics in their relationship. Jack Torrance wouldn't have got away with it if his wife was party to a website where normal people picked apart his devious moves.

Get out Nardia! The man is sh*tting all over the dying dregs of your 'career'. Remember when they were obsessed with creating merchadise? #goodideaof themonth I reckon TShirts would sell well. Is anyone any good at potato printing?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What kind of merchandise could they possibly sell that would appeal to anyone? Hoodies? Baseball caps? Bras? Workout Kit? Make-up or anything Beauty Related? Mugs? No to all of the above...unless their subs really are brainwashed mugs. All you have to do is look at the IFAM crazy subs of the Ingham Family to see that subs will buy any old tat from any old hasbeen Youtuber.

The Bug Announcement is probably they are going to renew their vows and want their subs to pay to attend a ceremony. Everyone knows when z list celebs review their vows, its the final nail in the coffin of a practically dead relationship. These two fight all the time and put each other down, it is not a loving partnership. Also, it is pretty weird they are renewing after 18 years, an odd number. Why not wait til 20 or 25?

• Haha
  • Heart
The new presenter on loose women today was like a breath of fresh air. She was interesting and full of beans. She made nitty look really old and boring 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.