Nadia Sawalha #8 They spend too much time Skinning up rather than Soaping up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are also saying they are the only you tubers ever to do a live when they've brought out a book?!?
Lousie Pentland did the same thing last week.

I work in publishing so I know that book will cost under a quid to produce based on the price and page count. It's clearly low budget. SO generous of them giving TEN WHOLE BOOKS away.

The pre sales from the subs family members will probably determine their print run since they have not released it to any book fairs (where real books are pre sold) in advance. If they screw up the print run thanks to subs buying multiples they are doomed. It's a pathetic Gleambot book that will end up in pound shops and on ebay just like they all do! I am sure Mank think's he's going to make it in the next issue of The Bookseller.

Don't worry subs, you'll get a chance to vote on the front cover because we need to have another big reveal live for that too!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Low life scammers they really are..if they wrote a word of that book I would be massively surprised.

Reactions: 6
So reading the terms and conditions this point stands out...

The Company reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the prize draw without notice but will try to avoid creating any undue disappointment. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided. If a Winner is unable to accept their prize or cannot be contacted, the Company reserves the right to select another winner.

We know what will happen.....
"guys something has come up, we're not going to be able to visit the subs who won, but we will send you a photobox card we've signed." Card never gets sent.

Or they go silent until someone 6 months later someone remembers and asks them about the competition and they say, "oh the 10 people who won didn't want us to visit them".

Reactions: 12
exactly this, low budget, low content, low life, no point =a pile of shit. Gleam try anything to get z listers out there

Reactions: 8
When it was the cookbook with kaye ,the winner for them to go cook at their house was a long standing sub,and zoe went along aswell,random my arse ,I cant believe subs fall for their shit

Reactions: 7
She’ll be hoping that Denise plugs their book on her Instagram. It’ll be so funny if she doesn’t
You took the words right out of my mouth Patsy!

When tattlers kept mentioning her plugging Denise's book, I thought it was strange, as she'd never mentioned Dun Breedin', the online lockdown drama full of similarly middle-age ex-soap actresses and their families.

What I'm waiting to see is if Stacey, her fellow LW ex-home 'educator', uses her considerable social media influence to support them?

Do you think Janet SP wrote the introduction?

Reactions: 11
I don't think there is much money to be had in writing books unless it is a big blockbuster. So I wonder why Nadia keeps pushing out the crap books especially as she doesn't really write them. Anything to keep her z list status I suppose. I'd love to know how many Books were sold when she did the book with Kaye.

Yorkshire pudding is on here and I know who it is ...I’m telling no one

‘Honey’ in the book title is to attract their American followers...crafty sods!

Amazon have reduced it to £9.99...that’s £9 too much..

Reactions: 4
Yorkshire pudding is on here and I know who it is ...I’m telling no one

‘Honey’ in the book title is to attract their American followers...crafty sods!

Amazon have reduced it to £9.99...that’s £9 too much..
Are you Yorkshire Pudding?

Reactions: 3
I had to watch lol 10 people that pre order will get personalised books and some will be hand delivered by them
Well that's the latest in a very long line of empty promises or has M finally seen the light and this is part of his interview to become an Amazon delivery driver?

Reactions: 8
Pity the poor trees: minding their own business, whilst being the lungs of the planet and suddenly they are felled and pulped to produce this shite.

Reactions: 10
So, there's still hope.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
That Jess Woodstock is literally setting herself in the comments some one told her to calm down near the bottom of the comments

Reactions: 5
That Jess Woodstock is literally setting herself in the comments some one told her to calm down near the bottom of the comments
She can't be well, so scary how many of these limpets hang on their every vlog, tweet, IG post.

Extremely well said. Everything I would say if I were as eloquent as you. Also why does Nitty insist she has teenagers, Kiki is 12 and she’s been saying it since she was 11. Maddie is a spoilt little madam.

Reactions: 12
Extremely well said. Everything I would say if I were as eloquent as you. Also why does Nitty insist she has teenagers, Kiki is 12 and she’s been saying it since she was 11. Maddie is a spoilt little madam.
That's kind of you to say Feska but my post was quite the rant. I admire the way your succinct post summarises N’s slipshod parenting.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.