Nadia Sawalha #7 A liar's worst enemy is someone with a good memory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HOW can they supposedly have 103,000 subscriber yet his popcorn junkie vid has been up 4 hours and got 399 views.. !!!!!!!!!
I get the impression many of their subs are Loose Women viewers, there to have a nosey into Nadia's life not really interested in Mark's boring film reviews. I like film reviews but not his. His reviews also usually get loads of negative comments especially when they do DC and Marvel reviews which attract people other than their subs. They, but Maddie especially compare everything to the Joker movie. I remember when he did a review on the Bad Boys Movie and got so much stick because he gave his negative opinion but had never watched the previous Bad Boys movies - he didn't realise the movie had a big following.

Reactions: 8
A comment from earlier u should start your own home schooling channel....well there won’t be much content on it🀣

9 ads in the live & 14 on the garden shite is that a sign of getting desperate?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Surely if thry were expert enough to be writing a book on home schooling they'd have jumped at the opportunity to help millions of parents who were forced into home education with coronavirus, similar to Joe wicks who gave free PE lessons. It would have got them thousands of new subscribers. The fact they didn't Says to me they are crap at home schooling and are writing a book as actions would have spoken louder than words πŸ€”πŸ’©πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Surely if thry were expert enough to be writing a book on home schooling they'd have jumped at the opportunity to help millions of parents who were forced into home education with coronavirus, similar to Joe wicks who gave free PE lessons. It would have got them thousands of new subscribers. The fact they didn't Says to me they are crap at home schooling and are writing a book as actions would have spoken louder than words πŸ€”πŸ’©πŸ˜‚
Yep I mentioned a few days ago, they would be Performance Parenting their arses off and never shutting up about how to do it.

Considering N says she thinks 2 hours a week is enough it is going to be a very short book. Chapter One Homeschooling, we don't really do it, it's not as if our kids are going to be doctors or anything. Chapter Two if they don't feel like doing it we all watch TV instead. The End.

We will never get an answer to that one. Just like we will never ever see footage of her trekking the Himalayas... Smoke and Mirrors.
Disappeared from the Go Fund Me site...they haven't vlogged themselves being deeply kind showing a receipt to the Save the Children charity, so who knows.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I think they were hoping their cookery segment for kids where Mark likes to sweat over the food, swear and tell the one kid who is watching to scratch their cheek was going to take off like Joe's PE Lessons instead it has been one big flop.

I remember a sub watching say she had to click off the video she was watching with her son as Mark's swearing was too much.

I want to know if they've donated the money to the NSPCC yet? They have never actually confirmed, surely they would have read out a thank you email or letter from the NSPCC to the subs if they had?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I think they were hoping their cookery segment for kids where Mark likes to sweat over the food, swear and tell the one kid who is watching to scratch their cheek was going to take off like Joe's PE Lessons instead it has been one big flop.

I remember a sub watching say she had to click off the video she was watching with her son as Mark's swearing was too much.

I want to know if they've donated the money to the NSPCC yet? They have never actually confirmed, surely they would have read out a thank you email or letter from the NSPCC to the subs if they had?
They said they would match the donations..the page got to Β£4k then they went quiet..no way were they going to match that..so...smoke and mirrors..they ignore it all. Nadia even said she was an ambassador for the charity, when a sub wrote to the charity,the NSPCC said she was NOT an ambassador but they welcome her donation. The donation does not appear to have happened. It is probably Mankys stake for Matched Betting.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
When her name is typed into amazon "it appears" she's published many! But advising other parents how to keep you kids safe online is hilarious. Her 11yr old was on Instagram with 9000 followers until recently lol πŸ˜‚ 😁 πŸ˜‚

• Angry
Reactions: 5
When her name is typed into amazon "it appears" she's published many! But advising other parents how to keep you kids safe online is hilarious. Her 11yr old was on Instagram with 9000 followers until recently lol πŸ˜‚ 😁 πŸ˜‚
Yes in provocative poses with pervy comments from older men swearing at her and putting her down...she liked them..not much home education going on it that household. Or keeping her children safe online. Its all a scam..they use their way through life. The older daughter was posting pics of herself smoking dope on her Instagram and Mark underscore Adderley liked the photos.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Maybe they had a ghost writer.
I think they did..lets call Katie Price..another professional user. She will spill the beans. Anything for cash.

Yes in provocative poses with pervy comments from older men swearing at her and putting her down...she liked them..not much home education going on it that household. Or keeping her children safe online. Its all a scam..they use their way through life. The older daughter was posting pics of herself smoking dope on her Instagram and Mark underscore Adderley liked the photos.
I think one commenter called Kiki a f**ckig hoe and Kiki liked the comment.

I think they did..lets call Katie Price..another professional user. She will spill the beans. Anything for cash.

She was wearing a cropped top with red lipstick on...so inappropriate for an 11 year old..but Nardiar Sarwarlah off the telly was too busy acting like ken dodd on you tube to take the time to protect her child

Must be deleted, it was gone about ten mins after it was posted here when I went to see if the Farmer fella had replied.
Yes deleted they are censoring their channel.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I remember when they did that book about keeping safe online, they did it when snapchat changed their settings and people could see the location of all the people they were following. People wanted the setting changed so that it didn't not automatically allow your location to be seen when a snapchat account was set up. She did a few interviews and got Maddie to talk about social media. This when Kaye was in all the youtube videos, Kaye was also in all this youtube set up to promote the two books together, I think Mark had alight bulb moment that instead of Kaye being involved it should be him instead.

Mark's a cameraman apparently, as well as sooo many other things, but look at the camera work...swaying all over the place.

• Angry
Reactions: 7

She was wearing a cropped top with red lipstick on...so inappropriate for an 11 year old..but Nardiar Sarwarlah off the telly was too busy acting like ken dodd on you tube to take the time to protect her child
Probably too busy writing her book about how to keep children safe online!!!!! πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes you are right @Unsubscribed they also managed to get Maddie on Lw..talking about it.

Probably too busy writing her book about how to keep children safe online!!!!! πŸ™„
She cannot even speak properly...she has one O level to her name. there is no way on this planet she is an writer. She cant even take time to shower in a morning so no way would she commit to a writing a book. What a waste of her parents money putting her through private education..she cant even be bothered to educate her own children..they have anxiety..I bet they do..you and manky fighting like maniacs and skinning up and getting pissed every day is ruining their mental health.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.