Nadia Sawalha #7 A liar's worst enemy is someone with a good memory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am sure they are not allowed to promote at all, I remember Stacey said ages ago that she wasn't even allowed to wear her clothing line from Primark on the show because its seen as advertising.
Nadia thinks she’s an exception to everybody else let’s hope karma slaps her right where it hurts😡

Reactions: 8
After watching nadia on loose women today they mention her u tube channell I am outraged they are unknowingly promoting her channell with out knowing what is going on on it .she just smiles thinking more subs to come .well I have had enough i have written a long e mail to loose women outlining all the things we dislike about what shes doing the immoral things she is doing with subs .the evidence that's all there to see and I questioned why she is promoting loose women on her channell yet she is blatantly acting in a manner I am sure loose women would not promote .if you go onto loose women and look up contacts there is an e mail add I wonder how many more of us would agree with me that loose women should be aware of her u tube content .
Please let us know if they reply.

Reactions: 6
Does ITV have standards of behaviour procedures to adhere to I wonder. She is very very unprofessional.
I'm not sure if you can read the above attachments if not just Google itv standards of behavior is the first result, a PDF file

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Nittys behaviour is VERY up and down... Today she's jumping up and down to Pharrell Williams "Happy" song, a couple of days ago she was curled up in bed depressed. She says she doesn't have mental health problems... Wonder what causes such swing in her mood 🌿 🌿 🌿

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She kept rolling her eyes when talking about being confident (30minutes onwards)& how that’s everything to her & Manky doesn’t see any faults in her & finds her sexy🤮she then said I might be a bit low hanging🤮
Come on Nardia I’m trying to eat my dinner..didn’t really want to know your bits are hanging out🤢
Anyone else think it’s become the Nitty show

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Nittys behaviour is VERY up and down... Today she's jumping up and down to Pharrell Williams "Happy" song, a couple of days ago she was curled up in bed depressed. She says she doesn't have mental health problems... Wonder what causes such swing in her mood 🌿 🌿 🌿
Living with a controlling, emotionally abusive narcissist wont help her mood....

• Haha
  • Heart
@Susan. Did you copy in the CEO? That would normal prompt a swift response. All he has to do is look at her channel and listen to all the F words on a supposedly Family channel, and all the pervy behaviour of her husband.

She is styling it out. She is aware of this site and they have obviously read some of the comments. He sees no faults in her...ok...I wonder what horrible names he calls her when they are having one of their famous passionate blazing rows, when they suddenly stop being deeply kind to each other.

Last edited:
  • Heart
She kept rolling her eyes when talking about being confident (30minutes onwards)& how that’s everything to her & Manky doesn’t see any faults in her & finds her sexy🤮she then said I might be a bit low hanging🤮
Come on Nardia I’m trying to eat my dinner..didn’t really want to know your bits are hanging out🤢
Anyone else think it’s become the Nitty show
If Mark doesn't see any "faults" why did he say something horrible about the mole on neck, during a LIVE!!! And why does he always find the most unflattering photos of her to post? Why did he keep zooming in on her grey roots? Why did he keep zooming in on all her lumps and bumps in a vlog when she was wearing shorts? He has called her Ken Dodd numerous times. He's an hole and she is deluded.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
How bad does she look. I thought it was Colonel Gaddafi having been dug up. Any subs giving their true opinion, get a passive aggressive Manky reply.
😂 A sub last week told her she looked like the Mad Professor that day....she did too!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone know how many paying members they have? Just wondering as I read YT takes 45% of revenue which is steep.

Reactions: 1
Nadia thinks she’s an exception to everybody else let’s hope karma slaps her right where it hurts😡
When I said promoting I meant they talk about her u tube channel when she's on which is a way of promotion to her she beams I am sure makes people curious to go and have a look .

Reactions: 2
@Susan. Did you copy in the CEO? That would normal prompt a swift response. All he has to do is look at her channel and listen to all the F words on a supposedly Family channel, and all the pervy behaviour of her husband.

She is styling it out. She is aware of this site and they have obviously read some of the comments. He sees no faults in her...ok...I wonder what horrible names he calls her when they are having one of their famous passionate blazing rows, when they suddenly stop being deeply kind to each other.
I did not that is an idea though the CEO but I mentioned all your comments and more the pen is mightier than the sword and there is power in numbers the more complaints they receive the more serious they will take it .

Does anyone know how many paying members they have? Just wondering as I read YT takes 45% of revenue which is steep.
I believe they take 30%.

Reactions: 2
@Quiltygirl Looks like they have had a wash! His hair looks clean for once.
No. They were saying the other day about how he never washes his hair. He just rinses it in the shower as he’s afraid of it falling out more if he uses shampoo. Proof of him being a soap dodger. He’s scared of the bubbles.😹😹😹. But what’s her excuse? 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.