Nadia Sawalha #7 A liar's worst enemy is someone with a good memory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it quite strange that they always go to the same places. Always Crystal Palace Park. White Cube Gallery. Before lockdown South Bank, Covent Garden. London is massive and they have a car, yet rarely venture to other galleries, parks and events. I don't see much variation in the home schooling routine. It's almost as if Manky's afraid to go out of his comfort zone. If I was Maddie's age I would be bored senseless by hanging out with parents as often.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I find it quite strange that they always go to the same places. Always Crystal Palace Park. White Cube Gallery. Before lockdown South Bank, Covent Garden. London is massive and they have a car, yet rarely venture to other galleries, parks and events. I don't see much variation in the home schooling routine. It's almost as if Manky's afraid to go out of his comfort zone. If I was Maddie's age I would be bored senseless by hanging out with parents as often.
Yes, but he is a cool Dad who lets her smoke dope...and as she isn't working, someone has to pay for it too...I wonder who that could be? Sorry not dope Cannabus.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Do we thing Nads may call ahead and remind possible employers just who she is? 😜 .I know teens can be stroppy ,but heck that kid`s got some heavy attitude!
They'll certainly pre coach her telling her she deserves the job blah blah.
Who are we kidding sulky pants wouldn't be able to put herself out.

• Haha
They’ve postponed their quiz tonight. Had another row?
I think it would be fair to say that is 100% accurate! Kiki asked her mother at the end of GFH video right at the end something like why are you so angry, so that is a big hint, unless I misheard.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I think it would be fair to say that is 100% accurate! Kiki asked her mother at the end of GFH video right at the end something like why are you so angry, so that is a big hint, unless I misheard.
Oh,not everything in the garden is rosy, pardon the pun 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did they go on Instagram to say it was cancelled, I think that's hilarious, they tell everyone to be kind,and they can't be kind to each other 😃
She told Nanny Di Dont Breathe! when she walked through the kitchen...that is deeply kind!

Oh so will we all be told we misheard them, like they mis spelled skinning?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She told Nanny Di Dont Breathe! when she walked through the kitchen...that is deeply kind!

Oh so will we all be told we misheard them, like they mis spelled skinning?
Shhh don't tell Narc, but the whole original post which includes the word skinning is on their facebook account.

F9E87C90-9B30-45B1-89BB-10F92EF540EF.jpeg

How long till he changed it? 😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
They're bloody awful ,plus they're more a winter thing not middle of summer 🤷‍♀️

It all comes down to laziness,them being home schooled suits M And N,they dont have to do school runs,a few wee trips to a museum or a running track, is how they home school
What would M do if any of his daughters dared express an interest that didn't interest him / where there was limited learning to do done via the medium of film?

Why does Kiki look utterly bored during family film reviews?

Reactions: 11
What would M do if any of his daughters dared express an interest that didn't interest him / where there was limited learning to do done via the medium of film?

Why does Kiki look utterly bored during family film reviews?
I am waiting for Maddie to sell her story of the Real House Lives of the Sawalha Adderleys...because let's face it her future does not have many options and her parents splash all their lives over social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just seen her giving birth vlogon how to stay married that woman is crazy if any pregnant woman watches this they will be traumatised. Shes an out and out nutter I am lost for words she said the private midwife said well you got what you wanted .after hours of her manic behaviour ihad 2 babies and it was nothing like what she talked about it's all about the drama drama drama .
I’ve just watched this. I absolutely agree please don’t watch this if you’re pregnant. They give a warning that the story of the first birth is traumatic but I found her graphic description of KiKi’s birth more so. Nitty certainly loves the drama and the sound of her own voice. She’s completely manic.

Reactions: 9
I am waiting for Maddie to sell her story of the Real House Lives of the Sawalha Adderleys...because let's face it her future does not have many options and her parents splash all their lives over social media.
Daddy's girl.

• Haha
I’ve just watched this. I absolutely agree please don’t watch this if you’re pregnant. They give a warning that the story of the first birth is traumatic but I found her graphic description of KiKi’s birth more so. Nitty certainly loves the drama and the sound of her own voice. She’s completely manic.
Having gone through labour I also suggest not watching. I went through a traumatic birth first time and I never discuss it around people who are first time parents/pregnant - not all births are the same. I also agree she loves the sound of her own voice and story telling. I guess there is no better subject than talking about themselves.

Reactions: 4
Did they go on Instagram to say it was cancelled, I think that's hilarious, they tell everyone to be kind,and they can't be kind to each other 😃
They put a postponed notice on Instagram. I’m only guessing they’ve had a row. They seem to be doing a bit of rowing lately.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.