Nadia Sawalha #65 Mark Adderley is a house husband

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mark claims to be a director and filmmaker, however his editing, camera work, and filmmaking are pretty poor (just look at the Lee P series he's posted). It’s probably why he doesn't have any work, his skill set is comparable to that of a media studies student if that! He has set himself up with an IMDB page and posted all the photos Gaby Roos shot of him on their film studies stint….so he must be a real director 😂 He is such a fraud.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Mark claims to be a director and filmmaker, however his editing, camera work, and filmmaking are pretty poor (just look at the Lee P series he's posted).
I shudder to think - Mark Adderley has the raging horn for Lee Warm Up, who clearly can't afford to hire anyone with skills.

It’s probably why he doesn't have any work, his skill set is comparable to that of a media studies student if that!
This Unsubscribed. A mediocre GCSE media studies student in the 90s.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Their views are shockingly low! They must be making pennies an hour.
View attachment 2887242
And they are at their worst on Fridays and Saturdays when he is on his own! If he is sooooo smart sooooo intelligent does he not understand no one is interested in listening to him droning on and on with ugly glasses and a stupid cap on 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Mark claims to be a director and filmmaker, however his editing, camera work, and filmmaking are pretty poor (just look at the Lee P series he's posted). It’s probably why he doesn't have any work, his skill set is comparable to that of a media studies student if that! He has set himself up with an IMDB page and posted all the photos Gaby Roos shot of him on their film studies stint….so he must be a real director 😂 He is such a fraud.
At the risk of fanning the flames of his hypochondriacal tendencies, does Manky have a nerve or other physical condition that causes the camera to shake and move about that much, and fail to focus on the item or person being mentioned? Or is he just a sh!t camerman/“content creator?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I can’t stand it when he tries to copy Nadia’s laugh. I find it really odd, especially when they are with Dina -Nadia and Dina will laugh and then Mark will try to sound like them. It’s a such a weird thing to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A blind man on a galloping horse would be more professional with their camera work.
Vertigo inducing mess.
God help her parents getting wheeled out for clicks and likes, folk of that age bracket can’t be annoyed with that kind of nonsense, they’d prepare to be comfortable in their own homes not subjected to that loud Punch and Judy show. 😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t stand it when he tries to copy Nadia’s laugh. I find it really odd, especially when they are with Dina -Nadia and Dina will laugh and then Mark will try to sound like them. It’s a such a weird thing to do.
I know exactly what you mean about the laugh, I’ve noticed it. His natural laugh is the ugly high pitched hyena laugh, but when he’s surrounded by Nadia’s hanger-on friends he feels the need to put on Nadia’s smokers cackle.

Reactions: 4
He’s the big man when only his wife is with him so he can ridicule and demean but whenever there’s visitors he’s a lamb shaking . No big mouth opinions . Someone should tell him his new dentures are loose.😂😂😂🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone know what was up with Nits at the end of yesterday’s live? They suddenly cut it short and said it was a diary clash but Nark was trying to work out what it was and said someone had said something on the chat. He said are you really upset and she said yes and then she suddenly had to rush out, it was really bizarre. Nark prompted her to explain on today’s CM to the paying family guests but she didn’t want to 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Imagine being married to a lump of useless lard who thinks it’s acceptable to watch two women construct a free pizza oven and not offer to help.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
6? months to put together a few random pointless clips, yet he insists he's a workaholic ....

lazy kept man child, that's what he is

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What a great way to capitalise on their viral video - waiting 6 months to release the behind the scenes videos! What a turnip he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wtf is Nadia on in the last 23 vlog, where they're trying to do some stupid thing on the floor. My god she is such a pain in the arse attention seeker!!

Reactions: 5