Nadia Sawalha #65 Mark Adderley is a house husband

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have they definitely got rid? Was it on a vlog? Just can’t stomach any of their recorded stuff so hardly ever watch.
I thought they were so worried about the enviroment - all that plastic being wasted

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Wait, Kiki said she didn’t want to be part of the channel anymore and she needed someone to back her up?
Were those two useless lumps trying to force her to? 😡
I bet they’ve never minded her not being part of any money they make off it.
Remember that video of Kiki as a tiny girl crying with happiness receiving a puppy, and also the other end of the spectrum crying hysterically over the ending of a movie series ( which she was under age to watch!) and M&N recording it. On these two occasions they really exploited her 😢

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
She tried to tell a gag on LW about Swift and Denise son and it fell flat. Interrupting Dermots interview and losing the audience. She’s so thick it’s embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Their girls needed therapy over it and yet they continued to vlog, Kiki will choose her routes carefully through the house to avoid appearing in vlogs or live streaming. They didn’t give a tit how vlogging in their home impacted Kiki.
Interesting exchange between Nadia Sawalha and her 'bestie' Kaye Adams here.

Time stamp 3:55

Kaye: And it was interesting what you said about your kids feeling hopeless. I have to say my kids don't feel like that.
Nadia bites back: Lucky you. cackle cackle.

I think there's a reason that Kaye's eldest has left home and is getting stuck into life, whilst Moodie can't afford to pay for a pint. And it's not 'luck'. :sneaky:

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She also says her oldest daughter has anxiety about bringing a child into the world where she feels a bit hopeless.
Well she is hopeless but it has to do with her upbringing, being treated like the golden child and not given any direction in life, allowed to doss about doing nothing and money thrown at her because those 2 have other things to do.

• Sad
Reactions: 12

Kaye: And it was interesting what you said about your kids feeling hopeless. I have to say my kids don't feel like that.

I think there's a reason that Kaye's eldest has left home and is getting stuck into life, whilst Moodie can't afford to pay for a pint. And it's not 'luck'. :sneaky:
Additionally, Jane goes a step further by mentioning iPhones and the lifts to the station. The Sawalha Adderley’s don't give a damn about the environment since they can't stop buying cheap, disposable items on Amazon, driving all over the place, taking planes, and purchasing fast-fashion landfill clothing. She has the audacity to sit there and lecture others while discussing how hopeless her kids feels…perhaps her girls should give up their vapes!

Reactions: 16

kayes kids are-educated and respectable. No comparison to these two

Reactions: 8
Why doesn’t the knob go up and march every week and leave the others to cook. It’s not like he’s needed. He’s such a loser.

Reactions: 11
Yet another failed project from Mark Adderley. 😂
1714244173618.png

And it appears that most of the audience left the 'Premier'. :sneaky:
1714245236786.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Jane Moore, Kaye and Charlene White met up after LW on Friday and went to visit the crown 👑 jewels in London. Interesting that madam didn’t get invited but I’m sure that is because Charlene hates her with a passion. I can’t stand CW and more dislike her more than N but times are a changing I feel. All documented on their insta but it looks like they all had fun.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Hopefully Christine lampard tells her to stop associating her with her knob of a husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Trying to watch GFH how are they not ashamed of that pig sty of a garden, it’s even worse than last year, I didn’t think it was possible, and the language!! Disgusting

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Trying to watch GFH how are they not ashamed of that pig sty of a garden, it’s even worse than last year, I didn’t think it was possible, and the language!! Disgusting
The amount of rubbish they have on the decking is disgusting, and one way to entice rats and mice. I’d want that decking clear of all those manky pots and junk. He has enough space to get in a shed or two. He won’t because 1. He wouldn’t have a clue how to put one together and 2. He is too tight to pay someone to do it properly.

The amount of rubbish they have on the decking is disgusting, and one way to entice rats and mice. I’d want that decking clear of all those manky pots and junk. He has enough space to get in a shed or two. He won’t because 1. He wouldn’t have a clue how to put one together and 2. He is too tight to pay someone to do it properly.
They only need a well kept lawn - not dying plants in random pots!

She actually thinks she can see improvement regarding the gardening, rather than question what he does all day. Much like they both turn a blind eye to the state of the whole house. The pair are downright lazy and dirty and see no problem in inviting people around to witness the mess. Maybe they think people only see his scintillating intelligence and look beyond the muck. Nothing could compel me the eat there let alone visit.