Nadia Sawalha #65 Mark Adderley is a house husband

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brown nosing Amanda Holden now who is wearing a denim dress with the front zip open showing her under boob - LW star N S said - gorgeous woman inside and out, funny as duck and a damn fine woman.
What is she after ?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The stupid company who gifted them a hot tub must be delighted it didn’t last two years 🤡🤡 Great endorsement NOT

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
The stupid company who gifted them a hot tub must be delighted it didn’t last two years 🤡🤡 Great endorsement NOT
Have they definitely got rid? Was it on a vlog? Just can’t stomach any of their recorded stuff so hardly ever watch.

Reactions: 4
Have they definitely got rid? Was it on a vlog? Just can’t stomach any of their recorded stuff so hardly ever watch.
It was in the last gfh and the waters brownish/green,

I wouldn't be surprised if marks throwing dog poo in it

---

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Nanny Di needs more care than they are offering. All Manky can say is 'oh mum!' Too idle to take care of his mother.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I hadn’t seen Di in anything in a long time as I don’t watch them anymore but I do often think of her. I had a brief two min watch of GFH and she looks very weak and aged now.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Nanny Di needs more care than they are offering. All Manky can say is 'oh mum!' Too idle to take care of his mother.
And all he does is insult her appearance. He will look back on his footage and regret the constant insults, he makes out it’s banter but it’s not it’s spiteful. In one of the vlogs she opened her fridge and there was nothing in it, why don’t they get her a home delivery? They would if it was Nadia’s parents.

• Angry
  • Sad
Maddie's included in the neglect of her gran too,
as she's a adult and doesn't even visit her independently and take her for lunch and a few groceries or whatever

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Maddie is as selfish as her parents. Brought up to think of herself as special and not to care about anyone else. She berated Di on camera for having something to eat late one night.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
N has posted on the gram that Gaza isn’t able to educate their children and she’s horrified by that but…. Pot/kettle! You really can’t say her children have had an education either.

Reactions: 13
Nitty seeking more attention 😡 all down to Hannah and her the campaigning, going to parliament on 8 May with Hannah .. can’t see any mention of thetittygritty (the real campaigner) nor danceyertitsoff … desperately needing attention again 😡😡😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
And all he does is insult her appearance. He will look back on his footage and regret the constant insults, he makes out it’s banter but it’s not it’s spiteful. In one of the vlogs she opened her fridge and there was nothing in it, why don’t they get her a home delivery? They would if it was Nadia’s parents.
It's all so sad. I used to like watching Diane in their early vlogs; the highlight being the time she backed Kiki, who announced she didn't want to feature on the Sawalha-Adderley's failing family Youtube channel any longer. However, the abusive premise of GFH got too much for me, along with the failed cake 'celebrity cook' Nadia presented her mother-in-law with on her 70th and the way Mark Adderley used the infestation of mice in Diane's flat for content. :mad:

Whilst Mark Adderley is quick to put his mother down and Nadia Sawalha is not proficient enough an actress to disguise her hatred, Diane is the only adult in that house who has ever done an honest day's work. Numerous purposeful jobs in the social care arena, which would not have been well paid. I respect that. In my opinion, she's also the only member of the Popcorn Junkies capable of reviewing films, books, art in an authentic (not clickbaity, emotive or lifted from other reviewers) and informed manner. She must be so embarrassed of her son. :(

• Sad
I used to like watching Diane in their early vlogs; the highlight being the time she backed Kiki, who announced she didn't want to feature on the Sawalha-Adderley's failing family YouTube channel any longer.
Wait, Kiki said she didn’t want to be part of the channel anymore and she needed someone to back her up?
Were those two useless lumps trying to force her to? 😡
I bet they’ve never minded her not being part of any money they make off it.

Reactions: 8
Brown nosing Amanda Holden now who is wearing a denim dress with the front zip open showing her under boob - LW star N S said - gorgeous woman inside and out, funny as duck and a damn fine woman.
What is she after ?
She latches on to anyone and everyone to try to get likes and follows, it never seems to work

• Haha
Wait, Kiki said she didn’t want to be part of the channel anymore and she needed someone to back her up?
Were those two useless lumps trying to force her to? 😡
I bet they’ve never minded her not being part of any money they make off it.
Their girls needed therapy over it and yet they continued to vlog, Kiki will choose her routes carefully through the house to avoid appearing in vlogs or live streaming. They didn’t give a tit how vlogging in their home impacted Kiki.

• Sick
  • Wow
N has posted on the gram that Gaza isn’t able to educate their children and she’s horrified by that but…. Pot/kettle! You really can’t say her children have had an education either.
Send manky over . He’s supposed to be so good at home schooling. Drop him there for five years.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I haven't seen any of their videos in a long time but just had a look at the one where he takes Di to hospital. He isn't one bit bothered about his mother he's just using her for content for his rubbish videos he is a total disgrace, a truly vile person. No decent human being would film their mother going for a hospital appointment, it should be private not splashed all over YT. I didn't think I could hate him anymore than I did already he doesn't give two hoots about anybody but himself what an absolute loser. Dumpling Dina is enormous she looks like she's been in the biscuit tin a bit too often lately.

Reactions: 9