Nadia Sawalha #65 Mark Adderley is a house husband

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While his wife was off working earning a living , knobhead was at home kneeling up on a kitchen table trying to do tricks. thank yourself she’s married to him and no one else will have to bother with this clown.

Reactions: 12
It’s all ok guys. All the leaders of the have contacted him that knows everything and told him WW3 isn’t happening.

Also, was he ever a teacher as he’s just said “when I used to teach”, the man is bonkers.
yes I was so relieved this morning when Mark Adderley told the nation that WW3 would not be (having put it as clickbait in his title) and Nitty the parrot sat there explaining all the geopolitics how could the nation survive without their analytics embarrassing pair of twats ! Had a good laugh though

Reactions: 13
I suppose he was a teacher of sorts. He educated the golden child for a time. There's a book about it all. The pair of them taught her that qualifications are as good a useless with a talent like hers. He taught her how to not work for a living. So for once he isn't lying.
I think they have an agreement, she doesn't pull him up on his fancy Walter Mitty recollections and he doesn't pull her up on her outright lies.

Reactions: 10
The book is in the bargain bin like the kids education.

I never said it was good book or even a best seller. It didn't need to be said. It was rubbish like everything else they produce.

Reactions: 3
Nadia doesn’t believe anyone should hit anyone, she’d never do it but we know she hits/bites/pulls hair/kicks Mark we’ve seen her do it in vlogs and during live streaming…then today after having the conversation about hitting people (at TS 23.11) she slaps his arm.

Reactions: 9
She's hit him hard a lot of times, and if it was the other way around everyone would be up in arm's

Reactions: 6
He deserves it. He’s such a pain in the arse.

What’s going on with his mouth? Is he wearing Invisalign? He is so vain!! But he’s bottom jaw now sticks out and he looks like like Griff Rhys Jones. The insta live he has uploaded to YouTube is so awkward, talk about rent a friend.

Reactions: 2
What’s going on with his mouth? Is he wearing Invisalign? He is so vain!! But he’s bottom jaw now sticks out and he looks like like Griff Rhys Jones. The insta live he has uploaded to YouTube is so awkward, talk about rent a friend.
Yes he’s vain, and yes he’s definitely wearing them on the bottom but not on the top where he actually needs them. He’s done this before on a live. He constantly bites his bottom lip and and licks his lips when he’s wearing them, it’s so irritating. Why not just take them out while you do the recording

Reactions: 7
He looks ridiculous and now he sounds it too… what with his over dyed hair and those disgusting pirates of the Caribbean rings, the cap and glasses he actually makes himself look older…an aging man trying desperately to hold on to his youth.

We all know she lies about everything on Loose Women.

Reactions: 5
Di looks ill and so frail, she appears to have lost weight and yet dispute saying she didn’t want to do the GFH anymore he has her out in the garden when it’s raining and cold. She looks terrible…has he not noticed? He will tell the subs she wants to be there but he has probably guilt tripped her into carrying on.

Her diets awful.

Nadia could batch cook her meals for her flat, but hell will freeze over first

Her diets awful.

Nadia could batch cook her meals for her flat, but hell will freeze over first
I don’t think Nadia even cooks for her when she’s stays there, apparently Di comes down in the night when they’ve gone to bed to get food. Have they not wondered why she does that? She obviously doesn’t feel comfortable to eat when they’re awake.

Reactions: 10
The Swadderleys have joked countless times about her heavy consumption of pills. It wasn’t funny the first time and isn’t funny today. That may be affecting her dietary habits.

So he says that the hot tub is going this year. Do we believe that? Or will it sit there looking filthy and slimey forever more. Was is gifted?

Reactions: 4
So he says that the hot tub is going this year. Do we believe that? Or will it sit there looking filthy and slimey forever more. Was is gifted?
It was gifted and probably another gifted replacement on the way

Who believes this Stacey Randle is real? Week after week she gifts 10 (even 50 once) .. just don’t believe it!!!

Also, adverts every 4 mins now on vlogs a sub brought it up this morning and he more or less quickly dismissed it

Despicable people

Attachments