Nadia Sawalha #65 Mark Adderley is a house husband

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What exactly would you call that god awful hairstyle???
Is it named attacked by a rat?
Or is it the side swept birds nest?
Just catching up with today‘s Ep and my god I didn’t think she could look more awful but she definitely topped it today 😳
The hair (not her own as hers isn’t long or thick enough to have a plait like that), the dress 🤢 and then the neck 🤮

Reactions: 6
The knobhead she’s married too told her she was sexy with her hair up but forgot to mention the face has to match the up do.🤡🤡🤡🤡
---
Just catching up with today‘s Ep and my god I didn’t think she could look more awful but she definitely topped it today 😳
The hair (not her own as hers isn’t long or thick enough to have a plait like that), the dress 🤢 and then the neck 🤮
Birds nest 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No joke it is beyond awful
They must be making a full scale joke out of her in the make up department and she just goes along with it.
Miriam Margoyles looks better styled.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
We all know that Mark Adderley has big issues pronouncing names and foreign words but this one is quite funny and he said it at least 5 times in the opening minute 😂😂😂 “folie ADO” (folie à deux) 😂😂😂 what a twit!

And he is the gift that keeps on giving 😂 watch Nitwit’s reaction to his “folie ADO” at 6.00 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
What exactly would you call that god awful hairstyle???
Is it named attacked by a rat?
Or is it the side swept birds nest?
Why would anyone think this Edwardian hairstyle looks flattering… LW need to hire some decent makeup and hair stylists.Nadia’s neck looks terrible for her age and the hair just draws attention to it.

Anyone interested…🤣🤣

IMG_7089.jpeg
IMG_7090.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine that their might act be poor vulnerable misfits who would sign up to this trash. He’s criticising everyone that works and has a normal life with family and friends while Billy no mates talks to himself all day every day 🤡🤡🤡

• Angry
Reactions: 10
He must really need the money. He wouldn’t have any subscribers if it wasn’t for his wife.

Reactions: 10
1712983824636.png

It's always a good idea to check the grammar before asking the sweat shop to knock out your pointless merchandise.

Surely, it's either The Sawalha-Adderleys or The Sawalha-Adderley Family? Or, more accurately: Mark Adderley plus a can of caffeine. :sneaky:
Can you believe he's made three trailer reaction videos to Joker AGADOO? It's the new war in Gaza, don't you know?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 2872270

It's always a good idea to check the grammar before asking the sweat shop to knock out your pointless merchandise.

Surely, it's either The Sawalha-Adderleys or The Sawalha-Adderley Family? Or, more accurately: Mark Adderley plus a can of caffeine. :sneaky:
Can you believe he's made three trailer reaction videos to Joker AGADOO? It's the new war in Gaza, don't you know?
It is also a good idea to clean your fingernails before acting as a hand model for those grammatically incorrect badges!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
So Mark Adderley has a white board again (can anyone read it??) 😂
Does this explain why his schedule is again under control 🤔🤣

4 days ago they promised a “Gaza” separate recording, did not happen,
3 days ago no CM no notification,
Today no Curly Cooks (they said they were prerecording it Tuesday evening🤔),
No Saturday morning papers,
1 members live in 3 months,
1 live NNSS put together last Monday
Another live NNSS tomorrow????

But 3 reviews of Joker folie ADO trailers and still 1 more to come… to catch up on views of course 😡

Hurry up and buy your husband his walking desk Nadia, he really needs it with all that editing 😡 👏

And who believes that the Stacey Sub really gifts memberships nearly every week ???? To watch what ????

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
there will be faceas under they nails, in a older vlog I seen him pic up poo with only 1 square of kitchen roll and the poo was watery.

In gfh he runs over the poo with the lawnmower and it sprays everywhere

• Sick
Reactions: 9
So Mark Adderley has a white board again (can anyone read it??) 😂
Does this explain why his schedule is again under control 🤔🤣

4 days ago they promised a “Gaza” separate recording, did not happen,
3 days ago no CM no notification,
Today no Curly Cooks (they said they were prerecording it Tuesday evening🤔),
No Saturday morning papers,
1 members live in 3 months,
1 live NNSS put together last Monday
Another live NNSS tomorrow????

But 3 reviews of Joker folie ADO trailers and still 1 more to come… to catch up on views of course 😡

Hurry up and buy your husband his walking desk Nadia, he really needs it with all that editing 😡 👏

And who believes that the Stacey Sub really gifts memberships nearly every week ???? To watch what ????
I’d be fuming if any nutter gifted me free membership that I didn’t want 🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
From her latest slide I see little miss finger on the pulse isn't thinking before she posts, as it it appears Israel is under attack tonight and Jordan it seems has closed air space. 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 5
the bellend thinks he’s a war correspondent drinking his juice and picking his nails 🤢🤢 someone buy him a bullet vest for him to wear in his toy room and pretend he’s a big man instead of a wally. She actually thinks daughter is Amy double and duplicate singer 🤡🤡💩💩

• Haha
Reactions: 14